~7~

Jess's POV

I woke up and I didn't know where I was. The memories of yesterday started rushing into my head, and I remembered falling asleep in Zach's lap, but I still don't know where I am now.

I look down to see I'm clothed in a tank top and shorts, my favorite pair at home. But how? 

I looked around at the room. It seemed blank. All there was, was a nightstand, a dresser, and a bathroom. I decided to leave.

I opened the door slowly and crept out of the room. I noticed I was going down a hall. My heart started thudding in my chest. I quickly turned around the corner of the hallway and ran, until I found myself in a familiar looking room.

"Well, hello. You were out like a light yesterday weren't you?" Daniel said smirking.

"Oh hi... nice place, I thought I had been abducted," I said.

"Haha, I'm not that low to abduct my own sister."

"Hopefully not," I said. I was about to walk and sit next to Daniel who was sitting on the couch when someone spoke from behind me.

"Hey." 

I whipped around. So fast, my hair hit me in the face and I tripped over my own ankle. Daniel was in hysterics. I looked up to see Zach, and I blushed.

"Hi."

Zach's POV

After we brought her home, her mom was already here. She had brought over some clothes from their old house, and had taken them inside the extra room to change her. I left, of course.

But now, in that cerulean blue top, and her black shorts, she looked beautiful. She was looking at me, and I was staring at her, but I was tongue tied. I didn't know what to say anyway.

"So... how did you like your first day stuck with us?" God, I'm horrible at speaking.

I expected her to smirk, but instead she stated, "it was brilliant! I can't wait to move in with you guys 24/7!" 

Her smile was brilliant, and was so bright, it could slay the thickest storm cloud.

Jess's POV

I was about to speak to all the boys, since they were all in the room now, when I heard the shrill cry of a screaming llama.

All the boys looked confused.

"What the hell?! Where is that coming from?!" Jack said.

Mom was in the kitchen making breakfast, and she laughed.

"Jessa, you still have that as your ringtone?" Mom said laughing.

"Heh, yeah," I said feeling a bit embarrased.

Everyone started laughing at me, or so I thought.

"That is literally the best thing my ears have ever heard," Corbyn said. I puffed out a weird laugh.

"Thanks."

Suddenly, I remembered that it was my ringtone (I know, I know, mom said it, but I just forgot someone had texted me. Geez, I dont stoop that low). I took out my phone and saw a text from-

"V!" I exclaimed.

I suddenly looked around at everyone, and realized I said that aloud. 

"Oh, sorry, heh."

I quickly opened up Messages and read what was written:

YourgirlV: heyyyy Jessa!!! 🤗

I perked up and texted her back:

Jessass: V!!!!! 😁

YourgirlV: wassup?  😊

Jessass: Oh nothing 😏

I bit my lip to hide in a smile, and I realized Zach was reading from behind. I moved so he could see it better. He looked embarrassed and started to walk away, but I grabbed his arm. I went and sat on the sofa, and he followed me and did too.

YourgirlV: oh really? What's that smirky face about? 😏

Jessass: oh nothing, I just won a Spend The Day With Why Don't We contest and did that yesterday

YourgirlV: ...

YourgirlV: Get

YourgirlV: Out

YourgirlV: What happened 🤔

Jessass: Oh nothing, I first came, found out Daniel was my brother, met Logan Paul, and am hanging out with Zach rn

I looked at Zach, and he looked at me, smiled a bit, and averted his eyes downward. I turned back to the phone:

YourgirlV:  Ok, what really happened?

I looked at Zach, and smirked. 

"Hey I mean it's pretty hard to believe," Zach said.

Jessass: I told you

YourgirlV is typing...

YourgirlV: ily 💓

Zach looked confused, "umm... what?" I shook my head and let out a little chuckle.

Jessass: yes, you can visit

YourgirlV: 😘 Can't wait. I was literally going to tell you anyway that I'm coming to see you tomorrow

I jumped up and shrieked.

"Mom! V's coming to LA tomorrow!"

Mom smiled, "then get your room ready."