~4~

Zach's POV 

We were all in the van (except for Jess and Daniels mom, she went to apply for a job) and we were deciding on what to show Jess.

"Maybe we should just stay home and show her around?" Corbyn said.

"Nah, we can do that on another day, we need something that's good enough to show Jess on their first day of them both finding out they're related," Jonah said.

"Uhmm, I'm only talking cuz everyone else is and I'm not, and I just wanna be in the conversation, not the conversation," Jess randomly stated. We all laughed. I suddenly had an idea.

"What about we take her to Logans?" I said. Everyone's eyes got wide, especially Jess.

"You mean, L-l-Logan Paul?!" Jess said. 

"Yup."

"So first, I win a Spend The Day With Why Don't We contest, and it turns out that Daniel is my brother, and THEN, I get to meet Logan Paul? This day's been pretty lit."

Jess looked like she just caught a shooting star, it was pretty cute. 

Jess's POV 

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, we're going to see Logan Paul (go Logang), literally Why Don't We's second home! 

"Hey Jess," Daniel said.

"Hmm?"

"Out of any fan I've met, I'm glad it was you who was my sister."

"Aww, thanks!" I tried to do my best impression of a curtsie, but I ended up hitting my head on the window. I tried to put my hands on the window to help push myself up. It was actually pretty funny. The cops must've thought so too, because they stopped the car and checked if there was a kidnapped individual in the car.

We were almost to Logans house, when suddenly Daniel said, "pull over here!" Corbyn swerved the car and parked it by the curb, "what's wrong?" Corbyn said.

I look around and my eyes got wide, "Is that a B & J's!" I exclaimed.

"Yep!" Daniel said. 

"Wait wait wait, you like Ben and Jerry's too?!"

"Yeah."

Suddenly, Jack laughed, "siblings and their similarities."

Everyone laughed at that. Then, I remembered my little ice cream diet yesterday.

"Maybe... I shouldn't have any..." I said.

"Oh, come on! You've gotta! You just found out we were siblings!" Daniel said.

"Well, when I found out I won this contest to spend the day with you guys, I sorta had an ice cream diet and ate a whole carton of Milk N' Cookies..."

Daniels eyes went wide, "wait... do you eat that when your happy? And Mint Chocolate Chunk when you're sad?!" He asked me.

"OMG YES!!!"

SAME!!!!" We high fived.

"But I'm not gonna eat it if you don't, and you're gonna eat it," Daniel persisted.

"Ugh, fine! I really can't say no to a Ben & Jerry's offer." 

I just realized that the rest of the band was around me, and I guess Daniel did too. We looked around at the rest of them.

"Oh, hello, when did you all get here?" I joked. They laughed, but I didn't get it. It wasn't that funny.

Corbyn hopped out and opened the door to the van. We all got out. 

I ordered Milk N' Cookies, and so did Daniel. I don't know what everyone else did, because I didn't really pay attention. When I eat Ben & Jerry's, I don't really notice anything around me. That's why, when I finally ate my last bite, I didn't see the car that came crashing towards us.