Collision

The chapters are a bit short I know but I promise it gets better, stick around and see how the story goes.

********

Ammar ! Ammar ! His mother called out, from the kitchen, catching a glimpse of him rushing out of the house which caused him to slow down and turn to face her, mean while  trying to fix his clothing indicating he is in a hurry to get to somewhere.

"Ummah, good morning I have an appointment in less than 30 minutes,you know I hate being tardy,"He said rushing the words though trying to be polite.

"Owk then I will talk to you when you get back,make sure you get something to eat though ,I don't want you working on an empty stomach"she said fondly.

"I will ummah" he replied continuing his steps at a quick pace and just then collided into someone causing the other person to fall to the ground,leather bags went flying all around.

Salmah in her haste to drop Amal's cloths before heading to school to meet up with the deadline of an assignment she was suppose to submit by 12 noon, rushed into Amal's compound and collided into Ammar right outside the sitting room entrance. The effect of the collision caused her to fall to the ground.

"Ouch!" She yelped in pain raising her head up to see what sort of wall she collided into. Her gaze fell on the confused and slightly amused face of Ammar .

"Can't you watch where you are going young lady? This is not a way a lady is suppose to walk, dashing into people and staring at them. You can't even apologize" He pointed out annoyingly even though he was startled by the beauty in front of him, he remember seeing her around his sister a few times though he never gave her his attention and he wasn't about to. He side stepped away from her and left her there sitting on the floor with a confused expression. He didn't even spare her a second glance,got into his car and drove off.

"Urghh! What an arrogant fool! He didn't even have the decency of helping me up and he is demanding I apologize,"she muttered to herself angrily whilst trying to pick her self up and the stuff she dropped.

She was able to drop the cloths and make it to school in record time and was able to give in her assignment before the class rep took the assignments to the lecturer.

"Thank god,I made it in time," she said to her friend Fareeda on their way to the canteen to grab some food before their next class starts.

"I called you several times but couldn't get through to you, I was worried you over slept and forgot about the submission,"her friend said.

"Wallahi, I didn't. I had to run over to Amal's to drop off her clothes, the tailor brought it to my house last night,"

"You wouldn't believe what her brother did, I hate him right now"

"What? Basheer I thought he was cool, you get along quite well right?"asked Fareeda while giving their order at the counter and then heading to get a seat before their food arrive.

"Yes, yaya basheer is very cool, he always jokes around with me, you know he sometimes refer to me as his amarya. He is very easy going unlike their other brother Ammar. Gosh! He is so arrogant," She preceded to give her detail of their encounter that morning.

"Seriously, he must really think of himself as something, such a gentleman,"Fareeda said after hearing about her friend's ordeal with Ammar .

"I know, and now I guess I will be bumping into him a lot considering I practically live in their house because of this wedding am always around,"

"Hakuri zaki yi, you have no choice. You are doing it for friendship sake,"

"You are right,"she replied.
"I am actually heading to their house after class because I need to collect the anko for some of the bridesmaids, they have been calling me about it and that remains me, the head that will be used for the Kanu is royal blue it goes well with the shade of pink of the anko.'

'Okey, it will really look great.' Fareeda nodded in agreement.

'Let's head to class before we get late.'