Two hearts intertwine

Last chapter...the epilogue will come up soon.  Enjoy!!!

Two days later...

"I told you I don't know what to do, I don't know how to approach her"

"See how you are talking man! are you not a man? make a move she is your wife. She loves you and you love her, what is stopping you?" The person on the other end said.

"You know my problem, what if I had it all wrong she hate me or something worse?"

"Oh! I am tired Ammar we have been on this issue for two days now , she is your wife approach her and don't call me again I am tired of talking," he said and cutting the call.

What? Faisal just hung up on me? What should I do now?He sat down on the sofa uncertain of what to do next. He heard footsteps coming from the corridor it was Salmah coming out to the sitting room. Immediately he grabbed the tv remote and started changing channels to look busy even though he doesn't even know what he is really doing.

Salmah came out of her room wearing a pink tank top and a blue short jeans, her long hair pulled into a pony tail, with a very light make up. she wore a pink flip flop. She woke up in a good mood today and a lot better, she decided to come out of her room and watch a movie in the sitting room. She have been avoiding Ammar since the day they came back from the hospital because he had been acting weird which confused her and also the new attention and care she's receiving from him is scary. It is so unlike him, the ammar she knows can't stand her at all. Whenever it was time for her to take her meds he pops up into her room with water and stand until she takes her medicine.

She sat on the sofa facing him, "good evening, what are we watching?" she said to him smiling she just felt like being nice today. She have decided to take  her friend's advice to try and find happiness in her marriage and she have decided to be free and playful with Ammar, it wouldn't kill her to try and most especially now that he seems to be in a good mood all the time, maybe he lost his grumpy pants.

Immediately she spoke he looked up at her" good evening to you too, just checking can't seem to get anything interesting" he said trying to look cool but he is really  giddy in the inside.

"Uhm, "she said  looking at the television.

"SALMAH" he called, in a way that made the hair on her body stand. He stood up and walked slowly towards her, he came to a stop in front of her and pulled her up. They came standing face to face with each other even though she's shorter than him. Confused she looked up at his face and their eyes caught each others, the world stopped at that moment, " can't you feel what I am feeling, he murmured into her earlobe, obviously drunk on her love. He is tired of fighting it, he have no reason to. She is his and only his. "Baby...,I love you!" He said looking into her eyes, his voice thick with emotion. Salmah just stood there in his embrace, overwhelmed with emotions and feelings everything is just happening so fast, is this even real?

"I have always loved you Salmah, you were the first girl I ever fell for, you were the first girl that shook my core. Baby I know I am not perfect but please      Accept my fragile heart show me a world full of your love" he felt something wet dripping on his shirt, he pulled her face up placing both his palms on either side of her head. He looked down at her and her face stained with tears, "what's wrong my love?Tell me" he whispered softly cleaning the tears with thumb.
"I never knew a day like this will come. Am I really awake? Did you just confess to loving me Yaaya Ammar?" She said in a whisper almost afraid of believing it herself.