Hero

Salam, happy sallah to the Muslims here, may Allah grant us our heart desires. Here is my sallah gift, don't forget show some love by sharing, voting and commenting. Have a lovely weekend.

................................................................

"Hello there," she said fluttering her long lashes at him. He looked up from his phone to see who was disturbing his peaceful time. A beautiful lady was standing in front of him , she was a good looking young lady not bad he thought even though she can't stand anywhere near Salmah in beauty, What? Did he just compare her to salmah? . He looked at her without saying a word waiting for her to state her business.

'Uhm... I just saw you and thought you look a lot like someone I know.' she said lamely because of the look he was giving her she lost her confidence. He kept looking at her giving her that smug look and finally spoke.

"Really ? Since I am not the one, can you leave? You are disrupting my peaceful moment," he added annoyed. The stretched smile on the girl's  face dropped she felt humiliated and turned without a goodbye and stalked towards her friends who were seated at a table not very far from where Ammar was sitting, they saw him sitting all alone lost in his phone, so she decided to join him because he looked very handsome and hoped to get him to like her which he ended up humiliating her.

"I can't believe girls of nowadays, they have no shame at all,"He muttered to himself hissing, this is why he lost his respect for girls. During his university days girls use to chase him but he never had their time, he never had a girlfriend only friends that wanted him to date them but he never did. He picked up his phone to call his friend.

"Where are you? I have been waiting for you for almost an hour now,"he said angrily.

"I am sorry but my girl wanted me to drop her at a friend's place, you know how girls can be. It took her ages to get ready, I will be right there"

"Mtseww..! You are pathetic, how can you allow a girl to be walking all over you"

"You will understand once you are in love, my friend. You won't know what hit you"

"As if, " he snorted "you know what? Let's just meet at the university, okey,"

"Okey,then will meet you there,"He hanged up.

A thought came into his mind he smiled and opened the intsagram application, typing out her handle . He opened the picture, there she was smiling brightly at the camera. The picture was just of her face smiling at the camera, there's something about her that draws him in the feeling is unexplainable. Her eyes so beautiful and innocent. He broke out of his thoughts hearing how pathetic he sounded like a love sick teenager.

"Why did you even bother to come today? Knowing very well your problem, once it's time" Fareeda said holding onto her friend with sympathy.

"You know prof. Abdullah I can't afford to miss his test because I won't get a makeup test, I had to come"she said in between breaths. She has been having pains for the past two days but today the pain had tripled, she knew her time of the month is here and sometimes she suffers a lot when it comes, on worst days she have to be admitted to numb the pain. This time around it looks as if it is going to be another battle. She managed to write her test in pain, right now her friend is helping her to get outside the school gate, so she can get a taxi home before she collapse. Suddenly the dizziness doubled she found it hard to move , her legs were failing her, the world moving in circle.

Oh no, please don't faint on me" her friend said frantically trying to hold her from falling but she couldn't, before you know it Salmah fell on the floor unconscious.

She slowly opened her eyes to a white background almost to bright she closed her eyes the light was blinding.

He noticed her shift on the bed and he jumped to check on her,

"How are you feeling?" She asked looking genuinely concerned.

She slowly opened her eyes again to see where the voice is coming from. Ammar? She said in her head, slowly she remembered being in school and feeling dizzy but how did she get here? And how did Ammar know she is here or what is he doing here?.

I brought you here with your friend earlier on, she left some minutes ago. I called your parents, your father is on his way he said something about your mother being out of town.' He told her seeing the confusion written on her face.

'Let me get the doctor, since you are awake.'

'I can see you are recovering, since the cramps is gone by now I gave you diclofenic injection to relieve you of the pain and 2 bags of drip, this is the last one and it is almost finished, when you came here you were passed out,you were weak from lack of food and fluid but every thing will be okey now. Get some more rest' the doctor explained.

'A nurse will be here soon to help you change, your boyfriend bought all the stuff you can use, he is very caring you are lucky, the doctor smiled and left.