EPILOGUE

Update! Update! Update!

He stood in front of the mirror putting on his cap. My handsome husband, how I  ended up with this beautiful creature is a mystery, Ammar is every girls dream and he is Mine. He looked up from fixing his cufflinks, he winked at me.

"Babes, you like what you see? Don't forget to clean that drool," he teased laughing.

I threw a pillow at him and he dodged "that's not fair habiby, someone can't admire his husband in peace without being teased. If I don't appreciate my husband who will?" I said pouting.

He walked slowly to me with a serious face and lifted me up from the bed tickling me until I shouted in defeat " I surrender." What did you say?" He teased more.

"Okey, I give up, I give up" I  panted in between breathes

"Habiby you don't play fair "

"All is fair in love and war babes" he said kissing me before I come up with a retort.

"I can't win with you ever" I  said still in the daze of our make out. " I don't want you to go,please stay" suddenly my mood changing from happy to sad,to self pity.

"You know I have to go babes, I promise as soon as I am done, I will come home" he said with pained expression. I nodded in understanding still trying to get rid of the tears sliding down my cheeks. Two weeks without my  husband is going to be tough but I  have to be strong so as not to weaken him because we both know I am his weakness.

" I have packed your bags and some snacks just in case, please be safe" I  said bravely.

He looked up at me with so much love, "sure sweetheart, I have you in my heart nothing will go wrong in shaa Allah just pray for me okey?" Pulling me into a tight embrace. We  stood like that for a few moments relishing in each other's warmth just then his cellphone rang.

"Yes sir, I will be on my way now "

I picked up his bag for him and escorted him to the car doing my best not to burst into tears.

"I love you sweetheart, take care of you for me okey?"

I nodded in reply not trusting to control myself if I speak.
"It's just for 2weeks,I chant to myself . Just for 2 weeks, I can do this " with that I  turned and went into the house.

Let's hope everything will be fine!

***********

I woke up feeling extra happy today, last night I was on the phone with Ammar and he said everything is in order and he will be coming home tomorrow I can't contain my excitement. I intend to doll up just to look good for my husband, Amal promised to send me a henna lady by 3pm by the time  I get back from the saloon. Today is going to be a long day I heaved but will surely be worth it because Ammar won't be able to recognise me.

" Yes , she just left. She did a very wonderful job I still can't believe it's me, I look like a new bride"

"that's why I trust you with this kind of things , okey I need to run some errands. We will talk later,bye" I said hanging the call.

I was about to drop the phone on the sofa when my phone chimed, a massage was sent. Without hesitation  i opened it and a wide grin spread across my face, it was from my  husband.

"My noor, I just finished an 8 hour meeting and guess what? All through I couldn't get you out of my mind. I miss you so much it hurts babe!!"

Awww! I swooned my romeo always knows how to get to me, now he just made me miss him more. I quickly typed a reply for him and dropped the phone. I have a lot to do today in preparation for my prince because Allah knows I miss him so much.