Heartache

Salam readers, we have finally reached 1k reads, I am so happy thank you very much for following this book to this stage I really appreciate it. I love you guys❤️
@faridadewu04 this chapter is
dedicated to you for the love you have for this book thank you and to all readers that comment and vote thank you so much.

**********************************

The room is filled up with the beeping of machines and heavy breathing of Basheer who is lying on the hospital bed.

Ammar stood beside his brother's bed looking so broken, he was the first to be called upon after Basheer was brought in by some Good Samaritans, he had lost control of the car he was driving right before entering the city according to eye witness the car tumbled thrice before coming to a stop.

Basheer is in a very critical condition, his body is all bandaged up, he obtained 3broken ribs and 2 broken bones one at his hip bone and the other on his hand. The doctors are saying he might have obtained internal injuries because blood have been running through his nostrils. They are still investigating the root of it.

The door to the room was pushed open revealing Salmah's parents, they came in offering Salam with Salmah behind them her face full of confusion and then she came face to face with Basheer lying helplessly on the bed. It took her a while to register what she saw, he looked like he was in pain his breath sounds so heavy how can he be her Basheer? She talked to him this morning he was healthy and happy, how can this person be Basheer? A single tear rolled down her eyes and then the reality of the situation hit her it is real, this is not a dream. Her leg started to give up on her, she tried to drag her feet but it felt like all the weight of the world is tied on her and then she fell to the ground and broke into a loud sob.

Everyone in the room shed tears at the sight of her distraught state, Amal who was crouching at a corner in the room crying silently before Salmah came in crawled to meet her and they hugged each other crying their heart out.

"Tell me he is going to be alright, he told me I will see him today but he didn't say I will see him like this almost lifeless" Salmah said to her friend almost to her self in between sobs.

Amal couldn't even afford to open her mouth she only hugged her more because even if she opened her mouth nothing will come out.

Ammar couldn't bear seeing the pitiful sight, he can feel Salmah's cries deep down his heart and the pain she is going through he could feel it ten times more , his dearest brother is lying helplessly on the bed and only God knows if he will make it out alive. How he wished when he called him earlier he had picked but he chose to ignore the call not wanting to be disturbed now he regret that decision,a lone tear ran down his cheeks and he immediately wiped it,making his way out of the room because he feels suffocated in it.

"Excuse me please, the patient doesn't need any type of noice and you guys are not helping at all,please you should kindly move out to the waiting area we will notify you when there's any improvement" the nurse said after coming to check on Basheer.

"My daughter, take heart in shaa Allah nothing will happen to Basheer we need to pray for him not cry, please come with me" Basheer's mom said helping Salmah up and making way out of the room while the others follow them out.

*********

"The patient is awake now family members can come in and see him please you shouldn't make unnecessary noise because he doesn't need it" the nurse said to them.

Slowly he opened his swollen eyes resting them on his family, his eyes followed everyone and rested on Salmah's, he offered her a short smile and then winced in pain. She rushed to his side asking him if he needed anything, he managed to shake his head in response. He closed his eyes again, nobody knows the pain he is going through but he will be strong for his family.

"Amaryata stop crying you look so ugly when you cry " he managed to utter with a croaked voice.

Salmah gave him a look and said" you will never stop teasing even on your sick bed" he just smiled at her .

"Yaaya how are you feeling? "Amal asked with a tear stained face.

He smiled at her and held her hand with his healthy hand" Alhamdulillah sis take care of yourself you know there's a little one growing inside you, do it for me please" he pleaded with her. she only managed to nod her head fresh tears making their way to her face.

"I wish I will get to see my nephew or niece but..."

"Please don't say such things yaaya"she said , "you will get better in shaa Allah"

He just nodded his head because they don't know how much pain he is in.

His parents came closer and prayed for his recovery, they were brave trying to hide their worries even though it can be read on their faces.

And then they all left to let him rest, Ammar was the last to leave the room, he stood at the feet of the bed looking at his brother.

"Brother come closer I want to tell you something," Basheer said in between breaths.

"You shouldn't stress yourself, tell me later you need to rest more" he said.

"No , later might never come please hear me out."

Everything happened suddenly, doctors rushed in pushing him out his brother was coughing blood uncontrollably the machines were beeping too loudly, everybody was shedding tears anticipating what will happen then the doctor came out with a face full of sympathy and defeat before he even opened his mouth Ammar ran back into the room not wanting to believe his assertion.

There he was, lying on the bed all the machines removed from his body, he was lying lifelessly covered with the bed cover.

No!!!

...............................................................
Oh my god! Basheer is gone, can't stop crying may his soul rest in peace.
#basheer lovers am sorry for your lost.

Mssdewu❤️