Wyatt Oleff x reader

Finn Wolfhard was your best friend, and today he was introducing you to the cast. Finn was bringing you to meet them at the set. He told you to be ready at noon, and it was already 11:30.

You were putting on socks when there was a knock on the door. 'Finn's here' you thought.

You ran down the stairs to get the door, but your mom had beat you to it.

"Hi Finn! Here to get y/n?" She asked, opening the door.

"Yeah, i'm taking her to te set to meet the rest of the cast." He smiled at her.

"Hey Finn" you greeted him.

"Hi. Let's get going" He responded.

"You ready to meet them? I think you'll like them" Finn told you as you were getting in the car.

"Hi y/n! How are you?" Finn's mom greeted with a smile.

"I'm good" You said.

"That's good"

The car ride wasn't too long. You passed through many streets, staring out the window the whole time. The radio was playing, but you tuned it out.

'What are they like?' you wondered. Thousands of possibilities ran through your mind.

The car came to a stop, and Finn got out.

"Come on. You'll love them" he smiled at you.

The two of you walked in, and Finn brought you to his dressing room.

"Sorry, it's a filming day. I gotta change." He spoke.

"Uh- i'll just wait outside the door" you told him. You opened the door, and stepped out to the side.

"Who are you?" someone asked. You looked up, and saw a boy with very curly hair standing in front of you.

"Um- I'm y/n. Finn's friend" you responded.

"Oh. He said he was bringing someone. I'm Wyatt" He smiled.

You smiled back, not sure what else to do. Just then, Finn came out of the dressing room.

"Hey Wyatt. I see you've met y/n" he smirked.

"Finn!" You exclaimed, hoping no one would notice you blushing. You stared at your feet, waiting for someone to talk.

"Uh let's go meet everyone else" Finn motioned for you to follow him. Finn took the lead, and you and Wyatt tailed behind.

There was a group of boys and one girl, who all had a huge grin on their faces.

"Hey guys, this is y/n, one of my best friends" Finn pointed at you.

"I'm Sophia. It's great to have another girl here" she laughed.

"What's up hotness? I'm Jack" he extended his hand for you to shake it. You shook his hand and smiled back.

"I'm Jaeden" he smiled.

"There you go y/n. You'll love them" Finn said.

The day was a blur, everyone was laughing between scenes. You had a blast; everyone was really nice.

"Want to have a sleepover at my place tonight?" Finn asked the group.

Everyone nodded their heads, and began to call their parents to let them know.

Finn's mom arrived to pick up everyone, and with your luck, you were squished beside Wyatt and
Jack. Jack was flirting with you the whole time, while Wyatt seemed annoyed. You didn't know if you should ask him what's wrong, you had just met him today.