Finn x reader

Today is your birthday! You've been waiting a whole year for this!

You had just woken up, and you were feeling excited.

"Happy birthday my princess!" Your mom smiled as you walked into the kitchen.

"Thanks" You replied as she hugged you.

"There's the birthday girl! I gotta go to work, have a great day!" Your dad called from the door.

"Thanks! You too!" You yelled back.

"You excited for your party on Saturday?" You mom asked you.

"Yes! But I still have to get through today and Friday" You frowned.

"Oh, don't worry. You'll have a great time. Now, go get ready! I'm cooking pancakes!" She exclaimed. Your face lit up as you ran upstairs to get changed.

You changed into your favourite outfit, and quickly brushed your hair.

You walked into the kitchen, fresh pancakes on the table.

"Eat up!" She smiled.

"Thanks mom. I love you" You started eating.

—time skip to end of the school day—

The morning was filled with birthday wishes from your friends and teachers. At lunch you went out to eat, and now is finally the end of the day.

"Y/n! Wait up!" Finn yelled. He was running over to you.

"At four can you come to my house?" He asked.

"Uh, I guess" You shrugged.

"Great! Wear something you don't mind staining" He smiled.

"What?" You were now very curious.

"You might not stain your clothes, but just in case. See you then!" He waved bye, and ran back to his bus.

You walked home, your house not being very far from school.

"Mom?" You calles out as you walked in the door.

"Yes, sweetie?" She was sitting in the living room.

"Can I go to Finn's house at four?" You asked her.

"Right! That's today! Yes, and I think I have a few old shirts you might want to wear" She stood up and started walking to her room.

"You know about this?" You were surprised.

"Yeah, Fin. talked to me about it" She told you.

You followed her to her bedroom, where she dug around for some shirts.

"I have these, I don't know if you want to use these or not" She laid out three shirts. One was a plain black shirt with small white dots by the collar. The second one was beige with buttons in the middle. The third was a purple loose fitting shirt, that was decorated with black stripes.

"Why don't you wear these?" You asked her.

"Well, I never liked them too much, and the. I outgrew them" She said.

"I think i'll wear the purple one" You picked up the shirt, and headed to your room to change.

"Thanks mom!" You yelled before shutting your door.

What did Finn plan that needs you to wear clothes you don't mind getting stained?

It was already 3:30, and you couldn't wait to go.

"Come here for a moment please, y/n" Your dad yelled from downstairs.

You got off your bed, your phone still in your hand, and walked downstairs.