Sophia x reader

A/N: so i'm writing a Nic imagine, but i think it'll be a little longer. But here's a sophia one! I really like writing for Sophia, so I think I'll write more for her soon. And, I start school Wednesday which means I won't be able to upload as much. And I met Finn yesterday!

"I'm gay" You said in front of your co-stars.

They had been pestering you about liking Finn, and you'd had enough. You didn't even like boys!

"W-what?" Jack asked, sounding shocked.

"Didn't you hear her? She said she's gay" Finn said to Jack.

"Sorry for bugging you about liking Finn" Jack said sounding sincere.

"It's fine. You didn't know" You smiled at him.

Sophia hadn't said anything yet, she's just been smiling like crazy.

"What's got you so happy?" You asked her.

"Oh, I just might have a chance with my crush" she said while blushing.

"You should totally ask them out! They'd be crazy to say no!" You exclaimed, feeling sort of sad.

"I don't know, she probably doesn't like me" Sophia said, looking at her feet.

"Who doesn't?" You laughed.

"I know who you like, Sophia, and now is highly unlikely for them to say no" Wyatt grinned.

"Tell me! Please!" Jack begged.

"Calm down Jack, it's not always for you to know" Jaeden spoke.

"I have an idea!" Jack yelled.

"Oh no" you groaned.

"If Sophia doesn't ask out her crush by next Wednesday, she has to tell us who it is!" Jack exclaimed.

Everyone glared at Jack, then looked over at Sophia.

"Sure, I guess. Seems fair" She said, looking scared.

"It'll be fine" Finn said.

Time skip to next wednesday.

"SOPHIAAAAA! Time to tell us!" Jack yelled, walking into the room.

"What? Oh ya" Sophia frowned.

"She doesn't have to if she doesn't want to" You folded your arms and glared at Jack.

"No, it's fine. I said I would" Sophia sighed. Finn, Jaeden and Wyatt walked in, standing in the door frame.

"So who is it?" Finn asked, smirking.

"Go for it" Wyatt smiled at her.

Sophia blushed, looking at her shoes.

"y/n" she mumbled.

"What?" Jack asked, wanting to know.

"I SAID Y/N!" She yelled. As soon as she said that, she looked at you then ran out the door.

"Shit" you cursed under your breath.

"Sophia! Wait!" You yelled, running after her. She ran outside, and you were trying to find her.

"Sophia? I'm not mad!" You called out, trying to get her attention.

There was footsteps coming from behind you, so you turned around.

"Sophia, I-"

"I really like you. A lot. I'm sorry if it scared you, I made a promise with Wyatt, and then the deal with Jack. I'm so in love with you it hurts" She looked up at your face, blushing.

"I- I think i'm in love with you too" You blushed.

She closed the distance and squeezed her arms around you.

"Really? This is real?" She asked with a huge smile on her face.

"Yep, its real" You giggled.

She hugged you even tighter. Being in her arms felt right. You could spend eternity there.