Gaten x reader pt 2

You trudged up the stairs to find the person who brought alcohol.

There was faint voices coming from the bathroom so you opened that door first.

"Are you the person who brought alcohol?" You asked.

Two boys were seated in the bathtub, laughing with each other.

"Nah, that was Wyatt" The shortest boy said.

"Wyatt?" You tilted your head in confusion.

"Yeah, he snuck in earlier and insisted he brought beer" The other boy replied.

"Do you know where he is?" You asked them.

"No, he left a while ago" The shortest one shrugged.

"Thanks. Do you guys also go to Hawkins High School?" You leaned against the door frame.

"Yeah. We both have Mr. Clarke for science fifth period" They both nodded.

"Great. Thanks" You shot them a smile and closed the door.

You walked back down the stairs to see Gaten talking with Millie.

"The boy who brought beer already left" You informed Gaten as you sat down on the other side of Millie.

"Y/n! I was just telling Gaten how much you looooove him!" Mille turned to you with a huge grin plastered on her face.

"Millie!" You gasped.

"I'm so sorry if she cause you any trouble, it's only-"

"Don't worry, she was fine. She's funny when she's drunk" Gaten cut you off with a laugh.

"Yeah, I can see that" You hummed in response.

"I need to pee" Millie leaned towards you and whispered very loudly.

"Okay," You nodded, "I'll be right back!" You told Gaten and grabbed Millie's arm.

You guided her up the stairs towards the bathroom.

"We need the bathroom" You smiled at the boys who were still sitting in the bathtub.

"Come on Jaeden, we should get going" The shortest boy stood up in the bath tub and walked towards the door.

Jaeden gave a polite smile as he walked past you and down the stairs.

"Alright Millie, I'll wait outside right here" You smiled at her and closed the bathroom door.

When Millie came out, her eyelids were drooping.

"I'm so tired" She whined, leaning onto you.

"You can go to sleep in my bed" You held onto her and guided her into your bedroom. She sat down on the bed and hugged a pillow.

"I'll be back in a little bit" You smiled at her and walked back down the stairs.

Gaten was standing right beside the stairs, watching the other people. His head turned to you as the stairs creaked while you walked down.

"So how's Millie?" He asked.

"She said she was tired, so she's laying down in my bed" You told him.

"So about what Millie was saying earlier," He started.

"Don't mind her, she doesn't know what she's saying" You cut him off and laughed as an attempt to lighten the situation.

"I just wanted to say that I like you too, but it's all good" He chucked nervously.

"R-really? I only said that because I thought you didn't like me" You stared wide eyed at him.

"Yeah, I could tell. Did you know that everytime you see me you blush?" He smiled.

"Really?" You looked at your feet in embarrassment.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of. I've had a crush on you for about a year now" He admits.

"Same! I'm so shy though, so I didn't know what else to do but ignore it" You said.

"Wanna hang out next week? Just the two of us?" He asked.

"Sure! I'd love to" You smiled him.

"It's a date!"