Stan x reader

A/N: should i do a part two? And two finn imagines and one Jack imagine coming soon!

As you were walking out of the school, you noticed a very colourful poster.

Do you like birds?
Join the birdwatching club!
We meet thursdays after school in room 19.

'I'll give it a shot' you thought to yourself. Maybe it'll be fun.

On the bus all you could think of was the birdwatching club. You hardly know anything about birds, so the library is a good place to look.

"Hi mom!" You called as you opened the front door.

"Hi honey! Meet any new friends?" She smiled.

"No, but i'm thinking about joining the bird watching club" You set your bag down.

"Birdwatching?" Your dad set down his newspaper.

"I saw a poster and thought it'd be nice to try something new" You shrugged.

"When is it?" You mom asked.

"Thursdays after school. Don't worry, I'll be home before supper" You told her.

"Okay. Any homework?" She wondered.

"No, not today" You grinned.

"Can I go to the library? I wanted to learn a few things about birds" You added.

"Sure! If you're eating with friends, just be home by curfew" She stood up to hug you.

"I won't miss it" You walked out.

The walk to the library was quite short, as you lived two blocks away.  Usually, no other kids were at the library, but this time there was.

You asked the librarian where the bird books were, and she pointed you to some shelves.

There weren't too many, but enough to get some facts.

--time skipp--

Finally it was Thursday.

The bell had rung, signalling the end of the day. The end of the day also meant birdwatching club!

You walked down the hall to find room 19, and walked in.

There were a few kids in there already, which was probably it.

"Hi" A curly haired boy smiled.

"Hi, I'm y/n" You smiled back.

"I'm Stanley, and this is Bill, Sarah, Robbie and Ernie" He said, pointing to everyone.

You waved shyly at them, and sat down at a desk.

"Welcome to the bird watching club! Today we're just going to the park, but in other meetings we'll do more stuff" Stanley announced as he stood up.

You watched him walk to the door.

"Uh, can someone carry the binoculars and the paper?" He had a small bag in his hand, as well as a stack of paper.

"I can" You raised your hand.

"Great" Stan smiled. You walked up to him and grabbed the items.

"Alright, let's get going" The rest of the group

--time skip--

"That wraps up our first meeting. See you guys next week" Stan said, walking back into the school with Bill.

You started walking in the direction of your house. It felt like someone was watching you, and it made you pretty scared.

"Y/n!" Stanley yelled. He was running up to you.

"Hi" You smiled.

"Uh- do you mind if I walk with you?" He asked nervously.

"Sure" You shrugged.

A smile spread across his lips, then onto yours.

"I really enjoyed the club meeting today" You looked at him.

"So you're coming back next week?" He asked.

"Definitely" You assured him.

"Did you- um, did you want to come over to my house?" He inquired.

Your face lit up.

"Sure!" You exclaimed.

"Great. My house is this way" He pointed down a street.

"Really? I live a few streets over" You told him.

"Maybe we can hang out more often" He smiled.

"That sounds really good"