Q + A!!!

@queen_of_romance223
Are you shy and quiet or like outgoing?
I am VERY shy around almost anyone that isn't my friend, but with my friends I'm very loud and outgoing

@jack-wolfhard
Do you watch anime?
No, but I've been meaning start watching anime, but I've never gotten around to it

@professional_idiot_
What's your dream life? (job, spouse/significant other, house, where you live, kids/no kids etc)
I have no idea what I'd like to do career wise, but for a house I'd like one with two bathrooms, a large backyard and a library room. But I also want to live in the city, which makes it hard to have a house. I'd want to adopt 2 kids, get married and overall just be happy.

@luna-the-scorpio
Who's your favourite ST character?
I really love Steve. His change from season 1 to season 2 really reeled me in. He's by far my favourite.

@luna-the-scorpio
Would you rather fight a Demogorgan with the ST kids or Pennywise the Dancing Clown with the IT kids?
I would rather fight a demogorgan with the ST kids because Pennywise turns into your biggest fear, or anyone's biggest fear. A demogorgan is just an alien creature. And in It, Bev was taken and Georgie had his arm ripped off, while in Stranger Things their injuries were minor, and only Dustin's cat was killed.

@-dracomalfoytrash-
Who is your least favourite in It and why?
I really didn't like Eddie's mom. She gives me the creeps. What kind of mom gives their kid fake pills and tells them they have a bunch of different sicknesses? Allergies? She really wanted Eddie to have a limited childhood based on her worries/fake illness? She can choke.

@-dracomalfoytrash-
What would you change if you directed Stranger Things and why?
There's not much I dislike/really want to change, but I would have more of Mr. Clarke. I really enjoyed the snowball's decorations, so I would want to add more shots of the room itself.

@imapandicorn777
Do you live the Fandom Life or the Social Life?
I definitely live the fandom life. I haven't seen both of my friends at once since October😂😭

@sofia-lieberher
What the fück is up kyle?
no what did you say, what the FUCK dude, step the FUCK up Kyle

lQueenI
If you could only have one, would you pick Stranger Things or It?
I'd pick Stranger Things. Well, only because it has two seasons, more are coming and It is only 2ish hours long

That concludes my q and a! Thanks for commenting, voting and reading my books. It means the world to me. I hope everyone has an amazing 2018!