Sophia x fem reader

Your pov

Sophia had caught the flu, and being the loving person you are, you went to her house to stay with her.

You walked into her room with a giant bag filled with things for Sophia.

"Y/n! What are you doing? I'm sick!" She said.

"I came to see you!" You sat down on the end of her bed.

"You'll get sick too" She told you.

"I don't care. As long as i'm with you, I don't care if i get sick" You smiled at her.

"So what's in the bag?" She asked.

"Ah. The bag!" You said excitedly.

"So first I brought the fuzzy blanket that you really like" You reached into the bag and pulled out a big blanket.

"Miss Fuzzy!" She exclaimed, hugging the blanket.

"I also brought your favourite movies, cough syrup, tylenol, and some weird ass tissues that looked fancy" You laughed while taking the items out of the bag.

"Thank you! You didn't have to do this, I just have the flu" She smiled.

"But you're my girlfriend! I gotta treat you like a queen" You moved to sit beside her.

"You're gonna catch it" She said.

"Yeah, whatever. It's worth it for a queen" You shrugged with a large grin.

"I don't know what i'd do without you"

"You'd be sick without all this amazing stuff" You laughed again.

"Tylenol and cough syrup isn't all that amazing, but everything else is" She looked into your eyes.

"Can we just lay here and cuddle?" She asked with her eyes wide.

"That's the best thing i've head all day" You laid down and got underneath the covers.

"You're so sweaty!" You laughed.

"I'm sick! I can't help it" She laughed back.

"I just wish you weren't so sweaty and gross so I could hug you" You fake pouted.

"Yeah, well too bad. I can take off my blankets but other than that you're just gonna have to deal with it" She kicked off all over her blankets.

"No Mrs. Fuzzy?" You asked.

"Maybe later. Right now it's just you and me"

A/N: sorry for not updating for a while! BUT I JUST FINISHED STRANGER THINGS SEASON TWO AND AHHHHHHHH IM AMAZED OH MY GOSHHHH. So I'll probably do some more stranger things imagines, and if i ever did an eleven x reader would you want it romantic or platonic?