the end (ish)

Hello.

I regret to inform you that I will no longer be taking requests for this book, and this book is pretty much over. I want to focus my time into my unfinished stories, and I do not have the inspiration to write here anymore.

If I ever feel like writing a one-shot, maybe even a few part series, I will publish them here.

It is bittersweet for me to depart from this book. It has been almost a year since I started, and that year has been amazing. I cherish every read, vote and comment. Especially the comments, they always make me smile. I never thought that I would make it on social media, but here I am with over 110k reads on this book, tons of support on my others and countless other milestones spread out through various social media accounts.

A year ago, I definitely did not see myself here. But I am proud. Proud of myself, and proud of everyone active on my account.

There may be a time in the distant future where I decide to open requests, but for now I will remain absent from posting here.

Once again, thank you for everything and giving me something to look forward to when I had shitty days. I love everyone who showed their love for my writing, and without this book, I wouldn't be the person I am today.

Stay Gold,

M 💞