Jaeden x reader

A/N: A jaeden x reader! Sorry it's kind of messy, I rushed a little. But i'll be posting a Nic imagine in about a week, so look out for that! Keep requesting!

Today was the last day you were in Toronto. You were leaving early tomorrow morning. Your parents brought you for two weeks just for fun; you hardly ever went on trips. Since you guys didn't go on trips much, you were staying at a fancy-ish hotel. The rooms were large, with a balcony that had an amazing view.

Since your flight was the next morning, you had all day to things. It was 9:00, and you had just stumbled out of bed.

"Good morning y/n!" your mom greeted you with a smile.

"Good morning" you replied, trying to feel awake.

"We can get pancakes at the restaurant downstairs, or you can have cereal in here" she told you. You paused, thinking about it.

"Pancakes!" you exclaimed, finally feeling awake.

"Get ready then!" your mom yelled as you drafted running back to your room. You took out the folded outfit from your suitcase, and made sure the door was closed. After you changed, you looked in the mirror and thought about what to do with your hair.

Since it was the last day, you decided to just leave it down. You stepped into the hall and walked to the bathroom to was your face and brush your teeth. Teeth were brushed, and face was washed.

You walked into the kitchen, phone in your hand.

"Let's get going!" Your mom said, walking to the door. The elevator ride was silent, you were starting to feel tired again.

The restaurant was large, and it had a breakfast buffet.

"Here, take the plates and wait in line. Your father and I will be right back" your mom shoved plates in your arms, and walked off.

Thankfully the line was long, but what if they didn't make it back soon enough? Your thoughts were interrupted by a curly haired boy.

"Hi! I'm Wyatt and my friend Jaeden thinks your cute" The boy said with a huge smile.

"Wyatt! I wanted to!" A shorter boy whined, not too far behind.

"Be quiet Jack, I got here first" Wyatt called back.

There were four other boys and one girl sitting at a table by the patio.

"Jaeden's that one" Wyatt pointed to a tall, skinny boy.

"He's seen you a few times and i'm pretty sure he's in love" Wyatt admitted. "You should go talk to him"

"I can't! I have to wait in line" you told the curly haired boy.

"I'll save your spot in line" he said, ready to take the plates.

"Fine" you huffed, and walked over to the table. Jaeden looked over, and his eyes widened when he saw you.

Jaeden's POV

"Why is she walking over here? I thought Wyatt was just asking her if she knew any good restaurants?"
I freaked out.

"Pretty sure he told her you like her" Sophia said with a huge grin.

"Wyatt! I'm gonna kill him when he-"

"Are you Jaeden?" The girl cuts me off. I looked up and was met with her y/e/c eyes. They were beautiful; they contain the universe.

"Hello?" She asked, sounding annoyed.

"What? Oh, ya, I'm Jaeden" I responded, trying to be chill.

"Cool. Umm, Wyatt said you like me?" She said, or asked?