Finn x reader

The both of you are in your twenties in this imagines. Y/f/r means your favourite restaurant!

You stood in front of the mirror, admiring your dress. You were wearing a knee high black dress with thin straps and shiny black flats.

Your hair was left natural, that's how Finn likes it.

Yesterday he had told you to dress up, and he'd be in front of your apartment at 6 pm sharp.

It was 5:50, 10 minutes left.

You applied the red lipstick and grabbed your purse, ready to walk to the doors and wait.

You were checking your makeup in your phone camera when you heard a honk, signalling Finn was outside.

He was seated in his grey car, wearing a suit.

"You look beautiful, Y/n" He smiled as you sat down in the passenger seat.

"Thank you. You look great too" You smiled and blushed.

He started driving, leaving you to wonder where you were headed.

"Where are we going?" You faced Finn.

"Y/f/r" He responded.

"Really? Thank you!" You squealed.

He took a turn and pulled into the parking lot. Fancy cars were parked throughout the whole lot, almost filling it up.

"Wow, I feel kind of out of place with my car" Finn laughed.

"Your car probably has more emotional value than all of these other cars" You pointed out.

"True" He shrugged. He parked the car as close as he could to the doors.

"Ready?" He asked while unbuckling his seatbelt.

"Yes!" You grinned wildly and stepped outside.

Finn walked around to where you were and held your hand, taking medium sized steps.

"You know I love you, right?" He looked at you with a sweet smile spread across his face.

"I love you too" You grinned back at him.

He sighed happily as the two of you reached the front doors, leading you to the desk.

"Name?" The waiter asked.

"Wolfhard" Finn stated.

"Follow me" He grabbed two menus and began walking to a table for two.

"I'll be back in a few minutes" He placed the menus on the table and swiftly walked away.

"Champagne?" He asked.

"Sure, why not?" You shrugged.

He nodded his head and began to look at the menu.

"So what are you getting?" He asked again.

"I'm thinking steak and a salad or the soup of the day" You told him.

"I think I'm going to get a burger and a baked potato" He said.

You hummed in response. A few minutes later, the waiter popped by again.

"Hi, I'm Mikey and I'll be your server tonight! Are you ready to order drinks?" He asked with a cheerful smile.

"We'll have some champagne and two glasses of water" Finn answered the man.

"Perfect! I'll be right back with it" He clapped his hands and walked away from the table.

"So you got any photoshoots coming up?" You wondered.

"Uh, yeah! There's one next week, it's me and Noah!" He immediately cheered up.

"Yay! I haven't seen Noah in forever!" You squealed.

"It has been too long. And there's a Stranger Things cast full reunion in a month and a half. Everyone's flying to Chicago for a few days to hang out again" He smiled.

"That's great! It's been so long since you've all been together" You cheered.

"Here's your champagne and two glasses of water! Are you ready to order?" Mikey set down the glasses and bottle of champagne before clapping his hands together.

"Uh, yeah! I'll get a hamburger with a baked potato" He stated.

"Great! And what about you?" He finished scribbling down Finn's order and turned to you.

"What's the soup of the day?" You asked him.

"Minestrone soup" He announced.

"Great! I'll have well done steak and minestrone soup as a side" You closed your menu and handed it to him.

"It'll be here shortly!" He left the table.

"When was the last time I took you out to dinner like this?" Finn asked while resting his head on his hand.

"Umm, maybe a month or two ago?" You responded, trying to remember.

"I'm sorry for not being around a lot lately, my schedule-"

"Don't worry. It's your career, and I support everything you do. Even if it means you leaving for two weeks" You laughed at the end.

"Thank you. It means a lot" He showed his teeth in a wide grin.

Mikey walked up to your table with two plates and a bowl which surprised you. Food never comes this quick!

"Have a great meal!" He flashed a quick smile and walked away.

You starting cutting up your steak while Finn immediately grabbed his burger.

"I remember why this is your favourite restaurant!" Finn joked with a mouthful of food.

"Yeah" You giggled.

The two of you finisher eating and Mikey came back to take your plates.

"Would you like dessert?" He asked.

"Yes. The Cheescake will be fine" Finn's voice sounded forced, like he was hiding something.

Mikey raised his eyebrows in surprised and walked away to brung back more food.

"Is everything alright?" You asked him.

"Hmm? Yeah, yeah everything's fine!" He rushed out. He started playing with his sleeves and pockets.

You eyed him suspiciously, but ignored it.

Finn glanced back and seen Mikey carrying a plate.

As soon as Mikey set down the plate, Finn shot out of his seat and kneeled in front of you.

"Y/n l/n, you are the love of my life, my number one supporter. You are my world. Thank you for everything you have helped me through. Will you marry me?" He opened a small box, showing a beautiful ring.

He looked into your eyes with his, showing every emotion.

"Yes!" You squealed.

Finn stood up to put the ring on your finger as everyone in the restaurant began clapping.

"Congratulations!" Mikey patted Finn's back and walked to talk to his co workers.

"I love you so much Finn. Thank you" You hugged him.

He buried his face into the crook of your neck.

"I love you too" He whispered.