Wyatt Oleff x reader

Wyatt always carried around this old journal, writing when he could. Sometimes he would write a lot, sometimes only a little bit. But you always wondered 'What was he writing about?'

"Hey Wyatt" you smiled at him.

"Hi" he said back, not even looking up.

"So what do you write about?" You asked him; dying to know the answer.

"Oh, you see, I- um- I write about y- a girl" he stuttered.

"Oh. You like her?" You asked, feeling a little sad. You had a small crush on Wyatt, not big enough to do anything about it.

"Oh definitely. Maybe even love" he says, staring at the ground and smiling.

"Would it be to much to ask for you to read a page out loud?" You ask again.

"Uhhhh, sure" he blushes.

'I can imagine myself spending the rest of my life with her. The ups and downs with her. Everything with her. She lights up my world, but i don't think I light up hers. I try not to think about that part too much, even though that's reality. I hope that maybe, one day, I can light up her world like she lights up mine" Wyatt finished reading.

"Oh, umm- sorry, i got to go. Bye" Wyatt stood up quickly, and sped walked away.

That bugged you for the rest of the day. Who was that girl? Why did Wyatt walk away so quick?

Before everyone left the set, you saw Wyatt's journal on a chair. Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back.

You picked up the book, eager to see its contents.

Page after page, describing this one girl without a name. He truly must be in love with this girl. Then, on the very last page of the book, your name is written.

'y/n l/n lights up my world, but i'll never light up hers'

You heard footsteps, so you looked up. Standing in front of you was Wyatt, who looked extremely scared.

"Oh my gosh, Wyatt. I'm so sorry for reading this, I just-

"No, it's fine. All cool. Well, uh see you" he ran again. You held the book tight and ran after him.

"Wait! Wyatt! I have to tell you something!" You yelled to him. He stopped running, and turned around with a horrified look on his face.

"Don't worry. It's cool. Sorry you had to find out this way, probably think i'm a creep now" he mumbles.

"No! That's actually the complete opposite. I've had a crush on you for a while now, and when you read me the page I just had to figure out who the girl is. Now that I know it's me, i'm beyond happy" you word vomited.

"Really? I light up your world like you light up mine?

"Yes"

A/N: whoops another Wyatt imagine. Please request!