crazy in love

❝shut up and kiss me.❞ i ordered the freckled face boy. he smiled and obeyed, as expected. and for the next dozen seconds or so, our lips never disconnected.

but, unfortunately, my devilish subconscious forced me to pull away. finn's bottom lips poked out as he pouted. ❝as much as i'd love to stay and lock lips with a psychopath, i cant.❞ i explained to him.

❝and why is that?❞ he questioned, tightening his grip around my small physique, admiring every feature onnmy face. ❝because bombs, my dear. lots of them. and y'know what bombs do, right?❞ i asked.

❝explode.❞ he answered, causing me to smile widely whilst planting a single kiss upon his rosy lips. ❝such a smart boy, you are.❞ i uttered, our lips barely parting.

as finn and i exited the facility, we were immediately greeted with paul's friendly face poking out of a large black s.u.v. the sight of him, alone made me happier.

❝get in losers, we're going shopping.❞ he yelled, causing us to burst into a pit of laughter. afterwords, we made our way into the vehicle. and before we knew it, paul's foot slammed onto the peddle and we were off.

when i assumed we were riding smoothly, i got out of my seat and planted a kiss on paul's cheek. ❝thanks, paul.❞ i told him, subconsciously causing the corners of his mouth to lift into a smile.

❝you know i'd do anything for you crazy fuckers.❞ he stated, a small chuckle erupting from my stomach. soon after, finn pulled me back down into my seat then, took my face in his hands. ❝the only face you should be kissing is mine, sweetheart.❞ he uttered to me, his dark eyes shifting from my eyes to my lips.

i smiled, his hold on my face, causing my cheeks to blur my visions. ❝okay.❞ i said, my response earning a quick peck kiss from the boy. ❝you're fucking insane.❞ i giggled out, now beginning to search for the change of clothing paul informed me he was supplying for finn and i.

upon finding the clothing, i handed finn's his and we began changing. paul wuickly took notice, due to the vigorous movements and pressed a blue button that released a screen that completely seperated the front seats from the back.

mid-way through removing my jeans, i spotted finn peaking at me from the corner of my eye. so, i grinned and hit his arm. ❝quit peaking, perv.❞ i joked, pulling the new fitted tommy hilfiger jeans over my smooth legs.

❝come on, princess. you know i cant help myself.❞ finn stated, removing his plain white tee.

after we changed, i knocked on the screen, informing paul we are indeed finished changing. and once he did, i glanced beyond the windshield to quickly take notice the familiar house we are now pulling into.

everyone exited the vehicle and entered the enormous and beloved house, that ive missed so much. as i roamed thtough the familiar entrance hall, i took the opportunity to inhale deeply and exhale slowly, really taking the time to take in everything.

and just as a smile creeped onto my lips, two pale arms snake around my torso and before i knew it, im thrown over their shoulder and guided up the staircase.

reality hit and i realized that those arms and these shoulders belong the finn.

after leading us to his bedroom, he then dropped me onto the large bed, only to hover over me and pepper kisses all over my face.

i erupted into a pit of uncontrollable giggles, whilst trying my ultimate best to escape the curly headed boy's kiss attacks.

❝i missed you so fucking much.❞ he uttered, pecking my lips soon after. ❝its been two days.❞ i reminded him. ❝two days too long, baby.❞ he whispered against my lips.

i smiled, harder then usual. then, finn placed a kiss on my lips, followed by another one on my nose. and from there, we stayed there, my hands caressing his cheeks whilst his gripped my sides.

❝ i cant wait to wake up to that face every morning.❞ finn told me, his smile causing his freckled cheeks to rise. ❝oh, finn...y-you know i cant stay, right?❞ i informed finn, causing his eyebrows to fjrrow in confusion as he slowly peeled himself off me.

❝w-what do you mean you cant stay. of course you can. and you will. you hav-❞ finn said, beginning to get angry. ❝finn, i have school, and a family-❞ i attempted to explain to finn but, he quickly cut me off with his stern voice. ❝fuck your school, fuck your family, no one in this world can take care of you like i can, norah. and i refuse to live without you.❞

finn's response made me question my decision on coming back for him.

disclaimer:
in "tag, youre it" i didnt really show how crazy finn is so...in this book. ill definitely be revealing his psychotic side.

thoughts?