✒daddy issues

❝ go ahead and cry little girl. nobody can do it like you do. i know how much it matter to you. i know that you got daddy issues.❞

1. daddy issues
✒day I: the perfect guy

i sat there, motionless, trying my ultimate best to find the right word to say at this exact moment. my sweaty hands gripping the bed sheets so tight, im certain, that they're white now.

"do you love me, finn?" i asked, quietly. "of course, i love you, baby." he stated, his breathing returning back to normal again. "then, let. me. leave." i demanded, my sudden confidence revealing itself through my voice.

"god, youre just like her!" finn yelled, pulling his hair. "like who, your fucking mother?" i asked, not fully processing what just came out my mouth. i knew how sensitive the topic was for finn, yet i still said it. and i immediately regretted my choice of words once i witnessed finn's face lift from his hands.

eyes glossed, jaw dropped, nose red, heart...broken. "jonah!" he yelled, his eyes still stuck on mine. i was  confused to why he called the name until, a large man entered the bedroom moments later.

"sir?" he asked, his voice as deep as the ocean. "obviously norah here has forgotten who she's talking to. so, to reaurface some memories, i want you to take her to the basement and place her in her own special chair." finn instructed the man, his voice coming off low and dangerous.

"yes, sir." the man said. a gasp left my mouth as the man began to make his way over to me. i immediately turned on my heel and jumped onto the bed, only the run to the window, trying my ultimate best to pry it open.

but, unfortunately, the man got to me and threw me over his buff shoulder. i immediately began kicking and screaming, calling finn everything in the book of swearing. he only stood there and watched me disappear.

...

here i am, back in the same room i entered this house in. i never in my life believed, i would see this room again. after confessing my love finn, and devoting everything i could to make his life happier. and just when i believed i won him over, i lost him.

i was beginning to lose feeling in my hands, due to the fact that the metal cuffs were replaced with rope. the rough material broke my skin every attempt i took at escaping.

i screamed, and screamed, then cried and cried. ive never hated finn so much, until this very moment. how could someone who loves you, hurt you so bad and not feel anything at all? not even a little bit.

i realized that i wasnt leaving anytime soon when the lights in room cut off and i was left in complete darkness, tied to a metal chair, alone.

and it was at that moment, that i vowed to never again love finn  wolfhard.