✒️ my kind of woman

guys. I just finished season 2 and...I cried real jesus tears. like beautiful, amazing, creative, godly, are all underestimates for that. I just...love everything.

-

"You're my, my, my, my kind of woman..."

23. My kind of woman
✒️day XXIII: the halve and the have nots

two days later...

my small, faint hands gripped my milky hair, tight as a mother holds her new-born baby in her tired arms. I pulled at my fair hair for the next five or so minutes, allowing my brain to process everything that happened.

just two months ago, I spent my days  either locked up in school or having my head stuck in a book whilst loud music blasted all throughout my room, vanilla perfume polluting the air.

then, I got that stupid, stupid job because, I wanted to be independent and make my own money for once. why couldn't I have just accepted the fact that its okay to take up your parents offers when it relates to money or buying you things in general?

why couldn't I have just accepted the fact that I'm not some badass spy who can live in a house full of ruthless criminals, only to be accompanied by the "love of my life" who just so happens to also be a ruthless and wanted criminal.

hes toxic. hes bad. this entire relationship was toxic. and thanks to me being the spontaneous cliché chick I am, my father just kidnapped, and is probably currently torturing, one of the most amazing beings that touched this earth, I can no longer go to school, or leave my goddamn house for that matter, and my mother and sister are both treating me as if I had just been released from a mental asylum.

my life is a fucking bombshell and I have no control over it. finn and his gang are probably on their way right as we speak, whilst my father and his gang are stocking up thousands and thousands of illegal weapons sun down and sun up.

finn and my father are eventually going to either kill eachother or everyone else around them by the end of the week and all of this madness could have been stopped if I had just accepted the fact that finn is crazy and belonged in jail and that not all stories have happy endings.

just as I began to finish my well-needed realization rant with myself, I hear three light knocks on the door, followed by someone clearing their throat.

my head immediately snapped up from my hands, and my eyes are now completely focused on whomever is behind my bedroom door. no one has came to check up on me, nor bothered to speak to me since maria's abduction, so this, is a bit surprising.

there was an intense moment of silence before the person began speaking. "erm...norah, sweatheart," hearing the family voice of my father, caused my breathing to return back to it's normal pace. "...look, honey. I'm terribly sorry about how things ended the last time we spoke...I was just really frustrated, and angry...can we just talk about this over some breakfast, sweetheart? I know you haven't eaten in days .."

he trailed off, leaving room for me to gather the right response. if I say yes, then ill be forced to sit down and conversate with the same man who is the cause of maria's suffering as we speak. but if I say no, then ill never get the answers that I crave. the unanswered questions that have been bombarding my mind since this entire mess began.

so, after, what felt like an eternal minute went by, I then stood up from my bedside, and made my way over to my bedroom door. I placed my hand on the door knob, got a tight grip on it, and turned it, being exposed to my father's intimidatingly tall physique, moments later.

he smiled a terrifying smile and raised his large hand up to my face, only to cup my cheek. "there's my precious girl. now...if you would join me downstairs, your mother and I have big news you and your sister."

and that's when I knew, whatever happened after this moment on, was nothing going to end well.