4/5

finns pov.

"a dinner! A goddamn dinner! Are they fucking insane! Banks literally just cut up Maria like a goddamn sushi roll and mailed her to our house! He's lucky im not killing him right as we speak!"

my father yelled, this being one of the few times we've seen each other and actually spoke. he's always so busy trying to kill and not be killed that sometimes I wonder if my presence is even needed.

I looked down at the floor, my hands buried deep into the pockets of my slacks, my jaw fully clenched. "I-I know, dad...and I'm sorry, I should've-"

"what did I say about apologies? a true wolfhard man never apologizes for anything. you understand me? this is your doing. you decided to let that goddamn Malibu Barbie whore escape-"

I began to let him speak but, immediately tensed up when he started to insult Norah. "hey! don't talk about her like that!" I yelled, stepping forward towards my fathers body.

"why! huh, little finnie! why can I not call her a whore! please, tell me!..." he yelled staring down at me.

I didn't have a solid answer for him. I didn't know why I got so offensive when it came to norah. I hate her. I kicked her out for a reason. shes dead to me.

but, the longer my father stared, the more his mind began to bombard itself with more and more assumptions to his unanswered question, all up until he came up with one he was confident was true.

so, he laughed. it was similar to mine but...more evil.

"wait...you didn't...fall for this girl, did you!" he laughed, causing my face to immediately heat up, as I actually began to contemplate on whether his assumption was true or not...

"oh my god! you did, didn't you! you are in love with that fucking girl!" he yelled in victory, once again. and once again, I was quiet. unable to speak, because I had nothing to say that wasn't already stated.

moments later, my fathers laugh disappeared and his previously straight face returned, causing the playful atmosphere to disappear as well.

he then, made his way over to me, his intimidatingly tall body hovering over me.

"but, whatever the fuck you two have going on between each other, will end. and you can stand here and promise to every god on this earth that youll get rid of her, and make me proud but, your words mean nothing to me until I see it for myself."

he tells me, my body just about ready to break into a million pieces.

"so this is what's gonna go down. you're going to go to that house, and you can bring as many men as you like but, here's the fun part. not only are you going to kill that goddamn banks, but your little Juliet too."

he stated, offering me warm smile.

his statement immediately caused my head to shoot up in shock and pure fear. "w-what? no, no! I can't. I won't. she did nothing wrong. why can't I just kill her father and leave it at that? I mean, he is the one who hurt you, not her-"

"listen, boy. I am your father, okay? meaning, when I give you an order, you will do what I say, no questions asked. you can and you will kill that girl. and if you do end up pussying out, then I'll do it my goddamn self."