3/3

finns kiss was unexpected. very unexpected.

but, no matter how much i wanted to grip a big chunk of his hair and forget any of this happened, my stubborn subconscious wouldn't let me.

so, i placed my hands on finns chest, in attempt to push him away. but, finn, already predicting my next move, only pulled my face closer, refusing to let me go.

but, eventually, i pulled away and stared finn deep into his dangerous, narrow eyes. "finn, sto-"

"please, norah." he began to beg, his voice coming out soft and gentle. his eyes never leaving mine, his lips barely pulling away either. "just...let me make it up to you. and i promise, i swear ill treat you right, i swear i will." finn told me, promising me the world if i give into his pleads one more time. 

at first, i stood there, motionless, unable to comprehend that this boy in front of me, this criminal, this...monster, that i should be killing right now, can never stop me from loving him. that stupid, stupid boy. 

"prove it." i whispered back, my lips grazing just upon his. my response shocked the boy, shocked him to the point where he had to caress his thumb over my makeup covered cheek, just to confirm that i was sure.

and once i confirmed his inaudible questioning about my certainty, he simply swept me off my feet, then quickly guiding us towards the same room where finn previously took away my innocence. 

the simple sight of the room, brought back all of the memories from the night. that sacred night. and at that moment, i realized, that i am obsessively in love with finn wolfhard. and nothing in this world could stop me from obeying his every demand.