2/3 (snap, snap, snap)

"so, this busy night, you mentioned. what were you talking about, boy?" i asked, taking a bite out of the stack of golden pancakes. finn didnt respond at first. instead, he shifted on the bed before facing me. at this point, i decided to stop eating and give all my attention to finn. 

"a potential business partner is having a dinner tonight so we can discuss some things and i want you to be there." he told me, offering me a soft smile. i wrinkled my eyebrows at him, wondering why he didnt mention anything from the phone conversation.

"oh? thats it, just a dinner? nothing else?" i asked slowly, hoping he'd admit something by now. he crinkled his eyebrows, mimicking my actions, whilst shaking his head. "no, nothing i can think of." he told me, letting out a short laugh.

i decided against questioning it and instead, smiled with him and finished my breakfast.

...

it is now nine fifty-four at night and i am just now finishing getting ready from the dinner tonight. i am currently staring at myself in the mirror, admiring how different i look with makeup on.

my eyelashes appear much thicker, along with my eyebrows. my hair is in faint beach waves, making my blonde locks look much fuller then usual. the red lipstick caused my lips to appeear bigger and more puckered. overall, i look different, older, better.

and if my face didnt boost my age, i guarantee my outfit does. i have on a slim fitting black dress that fell to my ankle but, hugged my body like second skin. and the high thigh sliyand low v-neck only complemented the "older girl" image.

"hey baby, you rea-" finn began to ask if i was ready yet but, stopped mid-sentence as soon he looked up, just as i turned away from the mirror to face him. his jaw dropped and his eyes couldnt help themselves from scoping my body.

"um...uh, y-you look-" "dramatic?  weird? ug-" "perfect. you looked perfect, norah." finn told me, his still lips finally morfing into a genuine smile, only assuring me that his response was legit.

i then smiled, mimicking his actions as well before walking up to him and wrapping my arms around his neck. his lanky arms then took the opportunity to snake around my waist, only pulling me closer to him.

i wanted to kiss him. but, i have makeup on and knowing him, hed mess it up in no time. so, i refrained myself from doing so and instead, just smiled at him.

finn on the other hand, was literally chewing on his bottom lip in order to stop himself from continuing to stare at mine. "im gonna kiss you." he said, before moving closer. the closer he moved, the further i backed away. "uh, uh, uh, not tonight buddy boy." i laughed, turning my head away from him.

"oh, come on, just one?" finn begged, pulling my body up against his chest to prevent me from getting away. i laughed again and continued to deny his requests.

"not now, you walking hormone. just wait till we get back, okay?" i asled, finally facing him. he then scrunched up nose and backed away. "fine, whatever." he replied, finally agreeing. "goo-" i began to comment but stopped only to have finn turn around swiftly, grab hold of my hips and smash his lips on mine, stealing a kiss.

then, before i could react, finn pulled away, laughing and proceeded to run out of the room.

...

i sat next to finn at a large circular table, accompanied with dozens of important and wealthy appearing people.

usually, at events like these, i would be very awkward, sweaty and stiff. but, finn kept me from being any of those things because he continued to whisper jokes in my ear about the people at the table, share his food with me, and do whatever he could to distract me from the situation. 

"finn, i love sushi. switch with me." i ordered, already holding up my plate. he then looked at me and furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "excuse me? that is not how we ask for things, sweetheart." he jokingly responded, causing me to smirk slightly. 

so, i then raised my mouth up to finn's ear, setting me hand on his shoulder. "listen, kid. either you give me your food right now or you're going to be a very lonely boy tonight." i threatened finn, resulting in him letting out a shaken cough before reaching for his plate. "you said sushi, right?"

he asked, handing me the plate, eagerly. i laughed at his actions and took the plate, rewarding him with a petty kiss, barely lasting three seconds. and right when finn raised his hand up to my face, in attempt to pull me in for another, he's interrupted by the sound of obviously staged cough, the ones used to grab everyone's attention. 

and it did. 

so, finn and i turned our heads towards the source which turned out to be a average sized, fifty-something year old...thug? to be completely honest with you, i have no idea who this man is, nor why he just interrupted finn and i. but, i decided against questioning him because, seeing by the large men standing closely behind him, he seemed very, very important. 

"its time." he said. and with that, finn removed his had from the side of my face and nodding his head at the man. and from that moment on, finn wasn't finn.