3/4

"oh come on, honey bun. just this one time, pretty please?" i begged the boy as he proceeded to pull up his dark jeans. and once he got to buckling his belt, his eyes slowly lifted up to meet mine. 

though, he didnt respond at first, he did instead, choose to walk towards me, his hands just finishing tucking in his belt. afterwards, his pale hands found their way to my face, allowing him to casually plant a delicate kiss onto my still lips. 

once he pulled away, his face remained inches away from mine, his dark eyes shifting from one of mine to the other. "princess, i know you think youll be able to protect yourself. but, you cant, okay? so, for your safety, i dont want you participating in anymore missions, alright?" he told me, then removing his hands from my face as he walked past me. 

i immediately turned around, letting out a sarcastic laugh as i picked up one of my heels and threw it at the vase, that was placed inches away from the dresser finn stood in front of. 

he instantly looked at the, now shattered vase, and smirked. "awe, i liked that vase." he jokingly pouted, still continuing to dig through the brown drawer. 

"fuck you! i can to protect myself!" i screamed at the boy, finding it hard to believe, that he has no faith in me. 

the boy then turned around and faced me, now holding a silver pistol in his hand. by this time, seeing guns became a casualty. so, once he pulled the killing device out, i simply responded by folding my arms over my chest. 

"oh, really? well, what if they had a gun up to you," he began to make up a scenario, using himself for a visual representation. so, following his last words, he then chose to lift up his gun and point it directly at me, as he made his way over to my small, physique. "like this." he finished, now standing merely inches away, the cold gun pressed up just under my chin. 

"then what? huh? what could you possibly do in a situation like this, sweetheart?" he asked, his dangerous eyes never leaving mine. 

"id kill 'em" i told him, resulting in him throwing his head back, falling into a pit of laughter. "yeah, ri-" i cut the disbelieving boy's snaky response off by kneeing him in his crotch. 

his sudden actions, immediately caused finn to crouch down, holding his private-area. "fuck!" he yelled, before i pulled his ankle forward with my small foot, sending the boy flying onto his ground. and once he was down, i took it upon myself to sit on his torso, snatch the gun form his grasp, and point it at his forehead. 

"still think i cant protect myself?" i asked, both of us breathing heavily by now. he then smiled widely at me. and before i knew it, he slapped the gun out of my hand, grabbed my neck, pulling my down, only to smash my lips onto his. 

...

after the completed mission, jack offered to drive us home, me falling asleep on the way there. my head laid peacefully on finns lap as the tips of his fingers lightly massaged my scalp. 

but, i instantly awoken, feeling the car, come to a sudden stop. so, i sat up from finn's lap and went to open the door, assuming we arrived at the house. 

but, finn immediately grabbed my waist, pulling me back, a slight chuckle escaping his lips. 

"whoa, whoa, whoa there, sweetheart. trynna get yourself killed?" he asked me, causing my eyebrows to furrow in confusion. "wha-" i began to ask but, finn interrupted my questioning, with a kiss. "we're at a red light, pumpkin." he informed me, his lips barely parting from mine. 

"i want mcdonalds." i told the boy, my eyes only focusing the pair of rosy lips that were pressed against mine, seconds before. 

"whatever you want, princess."