2/3

finns pov. 

for the first few hours, i was completely fine. i got work done, took a shower, and continued on as if she were never here to begin with. 

then, i passed by her room on my way to the office, accidentally inhaling some of the sweet vanilla aroma she left behind. the simple smell immediately caused me to remember little moments we had together. 

like the time i hired a pennywise actor to scare her, then made up for it with food. and the time we had our first picnic which sadly resulted in our first fight...then i turned myself in and they took her away from me...but she came back for me and then it was all okay again. but she wanted to leave...so i punished her. 

i punished the love of my life, my everything, the only important girl in my life after-

oh god...

shes not her. she'll never be her. yet i treated her as if she was. she only wanted to see her family again, not leave me. not us. 

and here i am, sitting in front of a computer that probably cost more than a good percentage of the world's, year's salary. while, my girl is getting groped by some elderly raisin that i sold her to. 

as soon as realization hit me, i instantly stood up from my large leather chair and picked up the phone immediately.

"good evening bos-" "paul, i need you to do something for me." i rushed out, not caring if i cut paul off. "yes?" paul asked, his tone revealing the interest in his voice. 

"call off the deal, now. i dont give a single fuck if i bet a billion dollars on this deal, i want norah back, immediately." i ordered paul, my hunger for her presence only growing with the simple mention of her name. 

"but, sir-" he stopped me, in attempt to change my mind on my decision. "no buts, paul. i want my girl back right fucking now. and ill do it my goddamn self if i have to." truthfully informed the man on the other line. 

"yes, sir. ill have her back in thirty minutes tops." he told me. "alright." 

norah's pov. 

i hate this so much. 

franky is a sleezy piece of shit and the people here are no better. hes been doing nothing but rubbing his chubby, wrinkly hands on my thighs, kissing my cheek with his dehydrated paper cuts, he calls lips. 

but, its not the touching or the overall disgusting actions franky does, that pisses me off. it's the simple fact that this is all happening because of finn's selfish and devilish ways. 

he constantly tells me he loves me but, i just dont believe him anymore. to be quite honest with you, i dont believe a single word that boy says anymore. 

just as my thoughts began to catch up with me, i feel to cold touch of franky's hand on mine, which immediately caught my attention. 

"i hope youre dreaming about me, sweetheart." he joked, throwing his arm over my shoulders.

i mentally vomited as soon as his skin came in contact with mine. "i need to use the bathroom." i told him, not waiting for his answer but, immediately standing up and walking towards the bathroom, wasting no time at all to get away from that man. 

and upon my arrival to the restroom, i stood in one place, just admiring myself in the shiny mirror that stood before me. 

i know its me but, i dont feel like me. i dont like wearing this much makeup, nor these kinds of clothing. yet, here i am, in yet another situation caused by the devil himself that i have no say in whatsoever. 

but, no matter how much i try to convince myself that i dont want to be with finn, the old finn...i do. 

i want nothing more than to be enveloped in his arms right n-

pow! POW POW POW!

the sudden sound of countless guns shots going off, caused my eyes to widen and my body to sudden fall to the ground, using the bathroom stall as a hide out.

abruptly, my breathing increased dramatically and i felt myself progressively feeling light headed. and it was at that moment that i realized that whatever is going out there is the cause of finn wolfhard. 

only he would have the guts, the confidence, the attitude, the opportunity to turn an elegant/sex slave trade off into a shoot out no matter how much money he invested into the event.

but, even though i now have a almost certain culprit, i refuse to take any chances. so, i stayed hidden in the bathroom stall until no more shots were fired.

and once it was completely silent and i felt it was safe to leave, i did.

and immediately after i did so, i had my mouth covered with a long line of duck tape before having my small physique thrown over someones shoulder.

finns pov.

as soon as i heard the door open, i nearly fell out onto my ass, running towards it.

and immediately after seeing my beautiful, beautiful norah, i sprinted up to her. when jonah let her down, she kicked him in the nuts and ripped off the ducktape.

"you son of a-" she began to scream but was instantly cut off when i grabbed her by the sides of her face and smashed my lips onto hers.

and without any warning at all, i pulled back and proceeded to peck her lips as i rambled. "i...love you so much...and i...am so sorry, baby...for being a dick...and selling you," and i ranted on and on, writing my wrongs the best i could.