2/2 (spicy)

i stood up from my seat and stopped in front of finn. then, with no time wasted, i slapped finn right across his pale face.

the slap made a loud clapping sound, that echoed all throughout the large kitchen. i then lowered, my hand, ignoring the sting. finns cheek is now bright red and very much so exposed, saying as though the slap caused his head to turn.

he then turned his head to face me, slowly. his long hair now covered his eyes completely. then before i knew it, he was off his stool and in the process of pushing me back.

momentarily, the back of my head hit the wall with so much force, i had to shut my eyes in order to ease the pain.

then, i opened my eyes, staring deep into finns dark, dangerous ones. seconds later, his lips smash onto mine, ours immediately moving in unison.

i dont know why hes kissing me, or why im kissing back. but, no matter how hard i attempted to convince myself that i shouldnt be doing this...i couldnt stop.

i pulled away slightly, only for finn to smash his lips onto mine once again, this time, much more demanding. his hands subconsciously found their way to my hips, quickly lowering them to my butt in order to boost me to jump.

i did as gestured, resulting in my legs wrapping around his torso, his hands holding a secure grip on my the back of my thighs, my back still pressed against the hard wall.

that was, until finn took it upon himself to take me off the wall and began walk down a hallway, not even bothering with the staircase.

so, we enter a room, i assumed by the sudden stop, followed by the sound of a door unlocking. upon our entrance, finn quickly shut and locked the door, all the while our lips mingled.

the first time i got a breather, through this session, was when finn dropped my body onto a soft bed. when my body hit the bed sheets, a quick whiff of jasmine entered my nostrils.

finn then stood up, only to remove the tshirt he put on after our morning argument. then, he wasted no time to lower his body onto mine, reconnecting our lips once again.

but, this kiss lasted much shorted than the others. due to the simple fact that, his lips seperated from mine in order to trail kisses starting from my jawline and ending at my neck.

there, he began marking his property, but much more painful than i remembered these things being. almost as if, he never wanted this mark to disappear. then, his hands moved from my hips, to the bottom of my night gown.

thats when he stopped and looked down at me, his lips now plump and bright red. "let me make you mine, forever." he said, more so a statement than asking for my permission.

nonetheless, i slowly nodded my head, finding it oh so hard to break from the trance his hypnotic voice put me in. "okay." i responded, just above a whisper.