✒my everything

he wasnt my everything till we nothing. and now thats he's gone, my heart is missing something.

5. my everything
day V: good eats and puppy love

i woke up the next morning, feeling much better to be alive. thanks to maria, who put some ointments and bandages on my bruised areas, i can walk and pick up objects without wanting to commit suicide.

but, when i attempted to move, i realized that i wasnt alone. matter of fact, this isnt even my room. where am i-...finn. of course im in his bed.

he is playing the big spoon as one of his arms, drape over my torso, holding a secure hold around me. all the whilst, his slow breathing can be felt through his bare chest, that is now pressed up against my back. i dont want this. but...i needed this. i needed someone to hold me. just...just not finn, not now at least.

so, i slowly but surely began to peel his arm off of me so i could leave this god for saken room. but, i was only able to lift finns arm about an inch before he inhaled deeply and tightened his grip even more around me.

"what are you doing?" he asked, his raspy morning voice making it one-thousand times harder to stay mad at him. but i have to. "finn, please let me go." i uttered, my voice small, holding no type of power.

he reluctantly let go of me, allowing my body to raise from the precious warm sleeping position and adjust my night gown. soon after, he mimicked my actions, in sitting up. once i felt as thought i got myself together, i stood up and began making my way to the bedroom door.

"where are you going, norah? answer me." he ordered, his voice still raspy, but this time round, holding more anger. i stopped in my foot steps, but refused to turn around. "trying to eat. y'know, since i havent done that in a while." i spat, attitude being heard in my tone of voice.

"i cant believe you have the nerve to still give me attitude after letting you out." he scuffed, now standing from the bed. his response made me turn around and narrow my eyes at him. "oh, im so sorry, my lord and savior, prince finn. where are my manners? probably, in the basment with the rest of the skin from my wrists and ankles!" i screamed, raising my wrists for visual representation.

"lower your goddamn voice when youre talking to me!" he screamed back at me, his tall physique now hovering over me.

it took only a few seconds for both of us to calm down, and instead of continuing to scream, we just exchange death stares. "norah, im gonna to go downstairs. and when youre ready to act like an appreciative girlfriend, and lose that goddamn attitude, you can come down and eat." he explained to me, then left with that.

and once he left, i released a obnoxiously loud screech, finally allowing all the anger i was holding in all these days, to exit my body. and once i felt i was okay to be around people, i exhaled one last time and exited the room.

i then carefully made my way down the staircase and to the kitchen. there, i saw finn assisting maria in making what appeared to be eggs, bacon, and french toast...my favorite.

i then silently made my way to my usual seat at the kitchen island and patiently waited for my food to be ready. whilst i waited, i took the opportunity to tuck my hair behind my ear and make my way to the kitchen to wash my hands.

there, maria quickly took notice of my existence and a wide smile suddenly appeared on her face. "oh, buenos dias, señora norah. are you feeling better?" she asked kindly, just the simple sound of her beautiful accent, making my heart happy.

"buenos dias to you too, maria. and yes, i am feeling much better, thank you." i stated, then i leaned down to place a kiss on her cheek that made her smile ever more.

i loved maria. almost as much as i loved paul. those two were like the grandparents i always wanted.

after speaking to maria, i retreated back to my seat and tucked my hair back once again, now becoming a force of habit. after singing the all star song chorus two times, food was served...by finn.

he sat the plate of food in front of me then, placed a kiss on my cheek. the kiss completely caught me off guard but, i didnt show it, i simply thanked him and began eating. once maria was done in the kitchen, she left, leaving finn and i to be alone.

we ate in silence for a few seconds then, finn finally spoke. he released a long sigh then began. "...okay, im sorry." he started, now giving me his full undivided attention. i took a sip from my glass then, did the same.

"its was wrong of me to take my anger out on you and put you back in that basement again. i just...love you so much and for you to say you want to leave me just, threw me off the edge. but, you didnt deserve it and now, all i can do is hope that you can forgive me for what i did and...love me again because i really really miss your kisses." he confessed, subconsciously causing a small smile to creep on my lips.

so...remember when i said id never love finn again?

funny story..