3/4

{I'm so sorry that this story is trash and that norah and finn keep acting so bipolar.}

"whatre you doing, finn?" I asked the boy through closed teeth as we continued to sway. "dancing. with you. what were you doing dancing with that boy?" he asked me, his eyes never meeting mine throughout his questioning. "dancing. with him. which is none of your business-"

"oh, cut the shit," he started off, scuffing lightly as he continued. "everything that you do is my business. in fact, wasn't that your plan? to get me to notice you?" he asked, resulting in me not knowing what to say next. it'd be different if he was wrong. but he wasn't. "thats what i thought." he stated, making himself smile in victory.

"yknow youre one to talk," i started off, furrowing my eyebrows, now growing angry at how arrogant he sounds. "if im correct, your were just whispering in a supermodel's ear, yet, youre dancing with me now." i reminded him of the current situation that he's in right now. now, it was his turn to hold the silence. "i mean i knew she was gorgeous but, supermodel? okay." he commented, knowing itd get a reaction out of me. his comment caused me to roll my eyes in annoyance as i accidentally stepped on his foot moments after.

"oops." I whispered over his shoulder, smirking to myself, just before he decided to squeeze my hand until my fingers were bent back and I nearly screamed out in pain. and from there, I glared up at him, him doing the same to me.

then, he laughed. genuinely laughed. and his laugh was so contagious, i laughed. and about a minute or so later, the music slowly began to fade out and transition to the next. thusfore, bringing our dance to the end. and just as the music stopped, i stopped and made eye contact with finn. "well...if you excuse me, i have a dance i owe someo-" i began to explain to finn but, was immediately cut off once he reconnected my hand and his.

"come with me." he told me, suddenly. i furrowed my eyebrows at the boy, confused to what he expected me to say in response to that. "what? why? no-" "please, itll just take a minute, i swear." he assured me, practically beginning me as we made eye contact for longer than i expected to. so, eventually, i gave in.

and we walked away off the dance floor, and as we did, i caught eyes with paul. his eyebrows furrowed the same way mine did a second ago and he was about ask but i just raised my index finger, physically telling him that ill only be a minute.

once we left out of the ballroom into the lobby, he walked ahead and i finally began to ask what this was all about. "so," i began to speak as he combed a hand through his hair. "what did you want to-" and in a swift moment, finn wolfhard turned on his heel, took me by the neck and smashed his lips into mine.

the collision was so forced, my body unknowingly began to walk backwards, soon stopping once i hit the wall. i was so shocked that hed even think to build up the courage to do such a thing. so, i began to fight him off. my hands pushing on his chest with every once of force that i had currently. but, he just wouldnt give up. until i complied.

but I wouldn't. I couldn't. my lips remained still and pressed together tightly as my body continues to be pulled closer to finns with his large hands on the small of my back.

a part of me wanted to kiss him. a part of me wanting him. but there was still that 50% of my brain that reminded me  of everything he did wrong and constantly told me that he'd never change. but, like an lonely girl in a situation like this, I gave in.

after deciding to stop fighting him, my hands gripped his suit jacket loosely as my eyes slowly shut closed and my lips began to move in unison with the boy's. he was so relieved of me not fighting this anymore that, he released a delicate and relaxed breath through his nose as his arms tightened around my small physique.

it's been so long since I've experienced this feeling, since I've been able to freeing kiss finn, feeling those stupid butterflies, losing all feeling in my knees and sharing nothing but our love for one another and the comfortable silence that we now stand in.

eventually, once we were both desperate for air, I pulled away, finn pleading for more. it was hard to breath with my chest pressed up against his, but I still managed to remember to inhale and exhale, which was surprising when the rest of my memory was complete fuzz at the moment.

Finn looked at me with no emotion whatsoever. it was almost as if he waiting for my reaction on what just happened. "i...I missed that—I missed you...a lot." I confessed, causing finns painfully worried expression to soften up into a sly closed smile. "I've waited so long to hear those words." he admitted, using this moment as an excuse to kiss me again.

this time, us smiling in between the smile, resulting in each of us releasing genuine laughs once again. and as I quickly ended the kiss, I looked at finn once again, this time fixing his hair then mine. "one more problem; that little girl of yours, I don't ever wanna see her again." I told finn, wearing a stern expression.

he smiled down at me and nodded his head in understanding. "done. and yours, not a big fan." he told me, leaving us to just stare at one another once again like the stupid teens we were.

"I love you...so much." I told him, my hands nervously moving from his chest to his neck. "oh, but I love you...so much more." he told me, his gaze never leaving mine. and that's when I knew, this was only the beginning.

T H E  E N D.

🥀 authors note 🥀

Hello, my loves.
it is I. The one responsible for your broken and/or fixed heart. Now I know you may be a little angry with me right now for ending this book but, I made you all a promise and you know that friends never break promises. so...yes, there will indeed be another book with these two psychos.

that's is...if you all want that?

much love,
— strngetrash 💛