✒a million men

why'd you have to sell me to those mean old men? they cut me up in places i dont even understand.

4. a million men
day IV: penny for your thoughts

i cant tell if its night or day. i cant see anything. no one has came back to check up on me to see if im alive, no one has responded to my pitiful screams of suffering.

im hungry, tired, in pain, and cold. i caught myself subconsciously dreaming about the swat team coming back for me and imprisoning finn again, but this time...id leave him there.

i miss my bed, i miss my parents, i miss my sister, i miss my...life. i can believe that finn wolfhard is psychotic and not mentally stable enough to have someone love him, let alone love someone else.

but, what i cant believe, is that just two days again, i considered running away with him. leaving everything ive ever known and loved behind, for him. and just the simple mentioning of my freedom, and i get thrown right back into the basement.

then, something happened. something i thought would never happen again. the door opened, and the lights turned on. the brights beams caused my eyes to squint. slowly but, surely, my tired eyes adjusted to the vivid lighting. and once whilst they did, i now took the opportunity to see who the culprit was.

an shocked was an understatement to my expression i wore, when i saw none other than the devil himself standing at the steel door.

his suit as sharp as his jawline. his hair nicely groomed. he looked breathtaking. then again, whats new?

the boy inched his way towards my sore, tired body. his shiny dress shoes clicking and clacking in the process. his hands were currently stuffed into his pockets, whilst his lips sat in a striaght line.

his initial reaction was pure guilt, seeing me in the state im in, knowing he was reason it all happened. he cleared his throat and try his very best to avoid eye contact, possibly unable to face reality.

"i...i did this for your own good, norah." he said. his response made me want to literally strangle him to death with a shoe lace. i had no words, i mean i was literally unable to speak.

my mouth was too dry, too dehydrated to use the limited amount of energy i had left, to argue. so, i remained silent, my eyes, glued to the floor as i swallowed down hard.

then, he spoke again. "its been three days, norah. longest youve ever been down here. and i hate you being down here as much you do. so, hopefully, now youll behave yourself and know not to speak to me like that ever again, okay?" he asked.

the sound of his voice alone, made me anger double, then triple. i hate him. i hate how he thinks what he did was a "learning experience" and not a result of another one of his bitch fits. ive been locked in a cold, metal room, for three days with no food or water.

"...i figured you'd learn your lesson by now, so im letting you out...of the room. now, if i take these ropes off, do you promise not to hit me?" he spoke to me as if i was a child. but, i nodded my head nonetheless.

so, he proceeded to untie my hands and feet, exposing the deep red marks around my wrists and ankles. the sight of them, caused finn's eyes to widen and his breath to hitch.

then, he took it upon himself to set his head on my shoulder as he snaked his arm around my waist, in attempt to held me up. but, that only resulted in my weak and extremely sore ankles to give out.

so, before i fell, he caught me. and then he sweeped my off of my feet, in order to carry me upstairs. my body laid lifeless and weak in his strong arms. my arms falling behind me, as they moved with the breeze.

my eyes shut completely, no longer able to stay open and witness any more of this place then i need to see. my mouth remained slightly open, only because my body cant depend on my small nostrils to provide oxygen any more.

i hated him touching me but, i was too weak to make a fuss. so, i allowed him to carry me up the two slights of stairs and into the bedroom i once called mine.

the boy slowly but carefully, lowered my body onto tthe silk bed. allowing my body, to melt into the bed sheets.

i then felt a hand touch my sore wrists, causing my eyes to shook open and my body to flinch. when i opened my eyes, i saw finns hand quickly retreat back into his pocket.

"i-ill get maria to...erm...help you." he said, struggling to get his words out. i didnt respond, i just turned on my side and curled into a ball, as a defense mechanism.

"...im sorry, norah. you know i only did this, for your own good. i love you more than anything in this world, and ill be damned if i let you get away." he said. and with that, he was gone. and i am once again, alone.