2/3

"kill her."

i ordered finn, being completely and utterly serious. but, the boy only laughed, whilst continuing to stuff his duffel-bag with a series of guns, grenades, and multiple other deadly weapons. 

"im not killing her, norah. we just met her." he reminded me, causing me to furrow my eyebrows and abruptly take it upon myself to reach in finn's bag and grab the first gun i could. an uzi pistol. 

finns head immediately shot up, his eyes shifting from the gun to the the motionless expression im currently wearing. 

"what are you doing?" he asked, his eyebrows  now wrinkled in confusion and mere interest. 

"i dunno what you or jack were thinking but, the bitch has been here for five minutes and i already want to spit on her grave." i told finn, resulting in his cheekbones rising once again in complete admiration as he looked me up and down. 

"alright, hothead. ill make you a deal." finn offered me, now zipping up his bag, leaning against the island to face me. i faced an eyebrow in interest. "im listening..." i uttered, crossing my arms. "if you can manage to last the entire night with sadie, ill kick her out. and if you dont, she stays." 

finn told me, causing my eyes to widen, and a sarcastic laugh to escape my mouth. "you gotta be shitting me. a night is bad enough but, when did the possibility of her staying become an option?" i asked, attempting to make sure his words were intended to be said.

"she makes jack happy and this is my house, sweetheart." finn stated, sending me another devilish smile. but, i only clenched my jaw, then slammed the gun onto the table. "i hate you." i forced out, through closed teeth. 

"awe, i love you too, baby." he choked out, his horrifying laugh, joining the mix. finn then, through on his leather jacket, followed by throwing the duffel-bag over his broad shoulder. 

after, he made his way over to me and starred down at me for a minute. "oh, come on. just try really hard, just for tonight, please? for me?" he begged, poking out his bottom lip once again. 

"fine, ill do it. but, not for you. but, for me." i told him, scrunching up my nose. he did the same, mocking me, before grabbed my face and peppering kisses all over my pale skin. i giggle lightly at his annoying actions holding onto his wrists for balance. 

"alright, alright, get out already." i jokingly told the boy, resulting in him kisses my lips once more before staring into my crystal eyes for a little while longer. that goofy smile of his, never leaving his face. "i love you." he sang, making me smile. 

"i love you, too...asshole." i commented, pushing him away. 

eventually, finally, he left the kitchen and the house completely, peeling jack off of that demon spond on his way out. alongside grabbing jack, the boys then blew me kisses, yelling, "bye!" soon after. 

then, that was it. i was now left alone, with that satanic carrot top, that now sat on the gorgeous leather couch that i used to call mine. 

but, i only knew that by viewing the being from the corner of my eye, on my way to the large staircase. "hey, blondie! thats no way to treat a guest!" the girl yelled, from the first level. 

now, that was it. that was the last strike i had with that girl. that bitch, that-UGH!

so, i then instantly stopped in my tracks, looking down from the staircase to see the ridiculously happy smile that the girl currently wore. my colored eyes, narrowed, fists clenched, and tolerance level on zero. 

"what did you just say?" i asked, my voice low but, loud enough for her to hear. "i said, thats no way to treat a guest, sweetheart." she said, her smile becoming more sinister as the word, "sweetheart" left her mouth. 

i then turned around immediately stomping down the stairs, and straight to her. my fist are now balled up so tight, i could feel my fingernails cutting into my skin. "you annoying, ungrateful bi-" i began to yell but, stopped as soon as i witnessed the girl lift up the phone in her hand. 

"uh, uh, uh. now, i heard you and finn's little agreement. so, you know what that means. one call, and ill become a permanent resident, baby." she informed me, causing my fist to unball and my jaw to clench even tighter, if that were even possible. 

"so, what'll it be, bondie? a quick call to daddy or are we gonna have a peaceful little girls night?" she asked, now standing from her previous seating position on the large couch. 

but, no matter how much i wanted to accessorize my fingers with large rings, just to punch her in the throat, i couldnt. not to finn. not to jack. those idiots are rooting for me to suck it up and be a decent human being with this sorry excuse for one.

"why?" i asked, giving up completely with attempting to play the nice guy. "what do you mean, wh-" she began to ask. "why are you so...bitchy to me? i did nothing to you. shit, i barely know your name. so whats your deal?" i asked, finally expressing my frustration verbally instead of punching throats. 

her face softened, her body tensed, and her cheeks flushed. she didnt have an answer. 

"i...i'm sorry..." she whispered, which was extremely shocking to me. "you didnt answer my question." i asked the girl, completely ignoring her previous apology. nothing she said had value to me. "...jack and i met and escaped together from tozier military academy and well, i just get very protective and...bitchy when its comes to any other female associated with him." she explained to me, still having no value whatsoever. 

i then scuffed and rolled my eyes. "oh my god. you didnt actually think id steal jack from you, right? hes like four foot and smells like detergent sheets." i explained to the fire-head girl, causing her to laugh with me. 

"hey! i just so happen to think that jack is completely and utterly perfect. and i wouldnt be talking if i were you, mrs. wolfhard. ive never seen a guy with such big hair, have even bigger ears. can he hear my thoughts?" she rhetorically asked, jokingly. 

though, i wanted to hate her. i couldnt. i mean, shes the only person in the world, who managed to make me cry, laughing. 

so, thats how we spent the last five minutes together. smiling, laughing. and when we stopped, we shared interesting looks, and just then, the girl shot out her hand, the way i did not too long ago, this time, wearing a genuine smile.

"hello, norah. im sadie. nice to meet you."