3/4

dedicated to
@mkayyy307

Sorry.

Sorry, sorry, sorry.

The simple word caused my chest to rise and my jaw to clench. Just then, in a quick moment, I raised my pale hand up and slapped it across the boys face.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." I mocked him. "You're always fucking sorry! You're sorry for kidnapping me, taking away my family, hitting me, and nearly starving me to death! Yet, you continue to betray your own words! I don't want to live the rest of my life with you, cooped up in this horrible house, with people like you! So, throw me in that filthy basement if you please because, at this point, anywhere is better than being with you!" I screamed at Finn.

His face finally face mine, his hair covering the predicted red mark that now stained his pale cheek.

His chest rose as his cheeks went red. His fists balled up so hard I believe his nails were digging in his skin by now. He's angry and I'm scared. Terrified actually.

As soon as I took notice to his angry expression, I immediately regretted my previous actions.

"Yknow what? You're right. You're so fucking right. You're tired of my apologizes and I'm tired of saying them. Obviously whatever the hell I thought we could become was all a figment of my fucked up imagination. And guess what else? Im feeling extra generous today. So, not only am I breaking up with you, but I'm kicking you the fuck out of my house."

The boy informed me, all the while wearing that sarcastic smile he loves to flaunt. My heart stopped and my body stiffened.

What did I do?

I stood there, silent and still, just for a couple more seconds, as I attempted to organize my bombarded thoughts through my currently fuzzy and drunken mind.

"Did I stutter! I said get the fuck out of my face, you worthless piece of shit! I don't ever wanna see your fucking face ever again!" He yelled in my face, causing the tears that once struggled to hold themselves in my glossy eyes, to fall down my rosy cheeks.

My breath hitched and my eyes closed shut. Immediately after I realized that things would only get worse if I stayed, I chose to glance at finns freckled face once last time before, finally walking past him.

I was too afraid to take anything with me, saying as though, I didn't purchase them. So, instead, I jog down the large flight of stairs, and out of the door.

I had no idea where I was going, yet I kept running...and running...and running.

I ran until i couldn't anymore. And when i thought I was going to pass out, I kept running.

This pattern repeated until I reached a familiar destination. A road. A real road. With cars and trucks and...people. Normal people, in which I haven't been exposed to in a long time.

So, I took this opportunity to free myself. In other words, run into the middle of moving traffic. I was centimeters away from being ran over by a Honda Civic. But luckily, the driver was cautious and fast on their feet. Otherwise, This'd be the end of Eleanor Banks.

But, if that were true, then there'd be no story...