55 - Superhero (part 2)

Silence. Something that's slightly unbearable yet something you still search for once things get too much. And to be honest, I hate staying inside the house, doing nothing other than staring at the plain white ceiling in silence. Too much quietness can drive you crazy.

I groaned once more, turning to my side and checking my phone for any notifications. I got none so I just went back to my previous position and groaned in annoyance out of boredom. After last week's encounter, my parents refuse to let me out of the house unless I'm either with Shawn or y/bff/n since they're my only friends that they trust. Ironic how they adore Shawn but despise the hero he portrays himself as to hide his identity as he helps others.

I heard a knock outside of my window and I sat up as fast as I could. I slowly got off the bed and made my way towards the source of the sound. I pushed the curtains away and saw Shawn, still wearing his costume without the mask, beaten up. I opened the window to let him in.

"Holy shit! What happened to you?!" I asked, making him seat on the couch by my bed.

"Some villain wannabes." He muttered, groaning in pain as he moved his arm.

"Take your costume off. We need to get you cleaned up."

He stripped down to his boxers as I rushed out of my room to look for the first aid kit my parents keep in the shared bathroom. When I got back, I couldn't help but cringe at the bruises on his arms and chest. There were some cuts on the areas as well together with a bruised eye and cut lower lip. I waited until he slipped a pair of joggers that he kept in my room on before going over to him.

"My poor baby." I sighed under my breath before sitting beside him.

"I swear to God, these guys have taken psychotic and obsessive to a whole other level. Like seriously? I'm only wearing a costume so that no one can find out who I am whenever I save others from danger. These guys wear Walmart bought costumes just to make themselves seem evil as they try to fuck things up." He muttered angrily as I cleaned his wounds.

"What the hell did they use to make these disgusting bruises?"

"Used a whip with a small rock on the end of it. Pathetic choice for a weapon if you asked me. At least I have technology to supply my powers for me."

"You basically hired someone to make a gadget to provide you with several Marvel heroes' superhuman abilities. Not everyone has enough cash to do so, you know."

"I did not hire someone to make it for me. They offered to do it as long as I used it for the sake of others."

"I just realized how nobody ever gave you a superhero name. You know, like Spiderman and Iron Man and all that shit."

"I don't really need it."

"Hm... Masked Weirdo?"

"What?" He asked, staring at me in confusion.

"Sharvel?" I continued suggesting names for him.

"Um... what the hell?"

"Oh! What about Muffin Man? Here comes Muffin Man! Always here to save the day from tomato eating villains!"

"Seriously y/n?"

"And then you would just throw muffins at people and they would explode!"

I laughed as he looked at me incredulously. He grabbed one of the pastel blue throw pillows that fell on the floor and threw it at me. I dodged it as he glared at me. Once I calmed down, he tapped his fingers on his arm, staring at me blankly.

"You done?" He asked, grumpily.

"Yeah. I think I'm good."

I moved closer to him once again, placing a tissue on his busted lip. He jerked away from my touch and covered his face, not wanting me to continue what I was doing. I rolled my eyes and moved even closer to him but he kept on moving away.

"Shawn, stop moving! We need to get you cleaned up and your lip is fucking bleeding!" I said trying to get his hands away from his face.

He moved backward once more, making him fall off the couch with me on top of him. I groaned and tried to push myself off him but he wrapped his arms around waist, trapping me against him in one of the most awkward positions my parents could ever catch me in if they decide to barge through my bedroom door.

"Why don't you help me heal my split lip?" He asked, smirking at me.

"How could I if you won't let me go and even come near you?" I asked him.

He shook his head at me before leaning up to crash his lips with mine. I immediately melted into the kiss knowing that I can never resist him. He pulled me closer to him, if that was even possible, and deepened the kiss before we decided to pull away for air.

"Get up and let me treat the rest of your wounds." I said, sitting up against the couch as he did the same.

"I think my lip's healed though." He said, smirking while raising his eyebrow at me.

I grabbed a square of tissue and gently placed it on his lip, making him jump up and hiss in pain. I rolled my eyes and shook my head. "Yeah. Definitely healed."

"I think it just needs more kisses."

"Just clean it up. It's still bleeding... Oh and thanks for the blood flavored gloss on my lips."

He applied the tish on his lip as I cleaned the rest of his torso up. (BROMIEOMIES, WHERE YOU GUYS AT?!) Several minutes of placing ointment and different kinds of antiseptics onto his cut to prevent any infection later, he laid his head on my shoulder as I placed an ice pack onto his bruised eye.

"My poor little superhero." I said, rubbing his back.

"I wouldn't mind getting beaten up by psychotic little assholes if it means that you're safe and will be there to take care of me." He said, looking up at me. "You're my kryptonite. You're my weakness as well as my strength. I would've given up on trying to help others if it weren't for you. You're the reason why I try to be this superman people want me to be. You give me courage to do this."

He let his eyes move to my lips and leaned in to place his lips onto mine once again. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he shifted his body in order to kiss me better. I was pushed down onto the cushions as he hovered on top of me, using his arm around my waist to support his weight.We were so into the kiss that we didn't even hear the door to my room open.

"What the hell is going on here?" My mother asked, her eyes wide as she stared at us in disbelief.

We pulled away and jumped out of each other's arms, sitting normally onto the couch as we tried to compose ourselves. "Mom, I swear I can explain."

"If you guys are together, I'm totally okay with it so there's nothing to explain, really. Just don't do it. I don't want to be a grandmother yet nor do I want you to be parents at such a young age. And y/n, remember. Marriage before sex, okay?"

"MOM!"

I blushed into a dark shade of crimson as I buried my face into Shawn's bare shoulders. I could see him turn into the same color as he looked down onto the carpet. My God, this is embarrassing!

"Oh and Shawn, what happened to you?" My mom asked him.

"I- It's just- some guys in my school just being douchebags." He stuttered.

She opened her mouth to say something before I interrupted her. "Mom please don't push it. Can you please leave?"

She shut her mouth before nodding, turning to leave and close the door. We both let out a sigh of relief once we were both alone again. He turned to me and placed a kiss on my cheek before pulling me into him.

"Well... that went slightly well." He muttered, making me nod in agreement. "I love you."

I smiled and turned my head to look at him. "I love you too, Super Muffin."

"SERIOUSLY?!"

I just laughed as he groaned at me in frustration.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
A/N: THIS IS REALLY BAD BUT SOME PEOPLE WANTED PART TWO OF THIS AND THE RANT xD

Vote/Share/Suggest

♪☁ A ☁♪ going offline