Prologue

It had only been a few weeks since Elsa became queen and exposed her powers to the people of Arendelle. Anna and Kristoff lived together in the palace now, while Sven stayed in the stables and got lots of carrots. Olaf followed Elsa almost everywhere she went, he's always so curious when he discovered something new; it always made Elsa giggle.

The gates of the palace were open and she would never close them again. Sometimes She create an ice rink in the courtyard where she and Anna invited everyone in the kingdom to skate and have fun.

Elsa was currently walking down the hall to her study. When she turned the corner, she saw Anna and Kristoff walking down the hall towards her holding hands. "Elsa, there you are!" Anna cried as she came to give Elsa a quick hug.

Elsa pulled away to look at her, "Is something wrong?" She asked. Anna looked worried and concerned. Her eyes were widened and twitching and she never gave Elsa a hug for no reason.

"You- you need to see something." Anna grabbed her and Kristoff's arms and ran down the stairs to the entrance doors of the palace. She spoke to the guard, "Andrew, please open the door."

"Anna, what are we-" Elsa started to ask but was cut off by Kristoff.

"Elsa have you been scared at all in the last hour or so?" He asked.

She looked up at him, confused. Why would he ask that? "No... Why? What's going on?" She asked both of them this time.

Elsa's eyes widened as Andrew opened the door. She understood their worrying and questions now.

She got out of Anna's grip and walked out the door. There wad a trail of ice in the courtyard leading up the stairs, but it stopped about six or seven feet away from her. Above the trail it was snowing, but it wasn't snowing anywhere else. It was the middle of summer, after all. Where the trail ends Elsa saw a man with white hair wearing a strange blue cloak, brown pants and no shoes. He was also holding a shepard's hook in his right hand. Jack Frost. She knew immediately who this was.

"Anna, Kristoff, go inside. I'll figure this out," she told them as she continued to stare at Jack Frost.

"Are you sure?" Anna asked. She and Kristoff stared at the boy as well.

Elsa turned around to look at them, "Yes, please go inside." Without another word they both obeyed, went inside, and closed the door.

Her attention shifted back to Jack Frost. "You are, Jack Frost, right? You're not just a figment of my imagination?"

"Yes, I'm Jack Frost..."

Elsa couldn't believe that he was right in front of her. Her father used to read so many stories about the Winter Spirit when she was younger, and hidden in her room. She knew that there had to be someone out there that was like her--that possessed her same power--and here he was. An overwhelming sense of hope filled through her, making her want to faint.

Jack interrupted her thoughts, "You can see me?" He smiled in astonishment and walked a few steps closer to Elsa.

"Of course I can. Why wouldn't I?"

He laughed again but she just continued to stare at him in awe. "Never mind. I need you to come with me."

Elsa's mood shifted immediately from wonder to seriousness. "I would love to, but I can't." She thought of how she needed to be in Arendelle for the citizens and Anna, and how she had no idea who Jack Frost really was...but lets face it, she was curious.

"I have a kingdom to run." She spun around and started slowly walking up the steps.

"It's already been arranged, Anna is going to look after Arendelle for a while. You are coming with me." He said that as if she should know what he was talking about.

"Anna? Take care of the kingdom?" She questioned with panicked tone. Anna did not know what Elsa did to run the Arendelle. And even if she did, Elsa didn't want to put the stress of that on Anna's shoulders. On top of that...it was Elsa's responsibility, and she liked it. "That's not a good idea... What if I say no?"

"I'm afraid you don't have much of a choice," he looked at something behind her, "Go ahead, Phil."

Elsa was suddenly being picked up and stuffed in a sack. She thrashed around, trying to get out. She got the idea to try and freeze the sack but before she had the chance, she landed with a thud on the ground.

____________________________________________________________

Hello Guardians,

A special thanks to GirlInTheStars for creating my cover page! And also for the advice about the story. I hope you like it so far. I will try to update as often as possible.

Keep reading,
PrincessSelene04