1: Meeting the New Guardians

"What if I say no?" Elsa asked Jack.

She was wearing an ice-blue, long sleeved dress with a cape, and her hair was pulled into a French braid that fell over her left shoulder.

He had no idea why Máni choose her or what her powers were... but man was she beautiful. Jack felt bad for what he was about to do, but he had to play it cool.

"You don't have much of a choice," he smirked at her. He looked at Phil, North's head yeti, who was now standing behind Elsa with a red sack in his hands. "Go ahead, Phil," he told him. With that being said, Phil picked Elsa up and stuffed her in the sack. Jack could see that Elsa was fighting to escape from the sack, but he knew wouldn't work; the sacks were magical and could hold millions of toys.

Jack took the snow globe that North gave him out of his hoodie pocket and whispered, "North's Workshop," to it. He then threw it on the ground and a portal to the North Pole opened up. He motioned for Phil to go through. Phil threw Elsa through first, then jumped in himself. Jack followed them after getting one last glance at the summery Arendelle.

❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅

Once they were in North's workshop, Jack looked around and saw four red sacks moving on the ground. One of the sacks was fifteen feet long. Another was shaped like pumpkin. The last two were smaller size in size.

He could tell that Bunny was going to rub it in his face that he was the last one here by the way Bunny walked over to him,

"Guess ya lost, mate," He said with a sly grin in his Australian accent.

"Very funny Kangaroo," Bunny glared at him, "Queen Elsa was difficult to obtain. She believes in me."

"She what? Why would a queen believe in you?"

Jack rolled his eyes, "I don't know any more that you do, Kangaroo." If looks could kill, Jack would surely be dead.

Suddenly the sack that Elsa was in turned to ice and exploded. "Jack! How dare you kidnap me!" She screamed as she stormed up to Jack. All he could do was stare at her like an idiot.

What just happened? I didn't-- did she just-- how? Dozens of questions filtered through his head in the few seconds that he was staring at her.

Instead of answering her question,"How did you do that?" Was all Jack managed to blurt out. She started to get angry, or maybe scared. He couldn't tell.

A blizzard formed around her as her eyes widened and she crouched to the ground, as if trying to contain something. Out of the corner of Jack's eye he noticed North, Tooth, Sandy, and Bunny are staring at him like he was the one doing it. "I'm not doing anything, I swear!" He yelled through the storm.

The blizzard same to an abrupt stop and Elsa stood up. Serioulsly... what just happened? She walked over to him again, this time calmly.

"I have powers like you, Jack. That's how I did that." She tried not to look in his eyes when she said that. Her cheeks flushed a light pink as if she was embarrassed. "I was born with them but I'm only just learning to control them."

Wait... there is someone one else out there who is like me? Of course there is you idiot, she's right in front of you.

Elsa looked to the other Guardians and gained confidence, "Now would someone please tell me why he just kidnapped me?" She asked as she pointed to Jack.

"Yes, of course!" North exclaims in his heavy Russian accent. He turns his attention to Tooth and Sandy, "You can let others out now."

"Ooh I can't wait to meet the new Guardians!" Tooth squealed. She and Sandy quickly untied the three remaining sacks.