15: Tell Her I Love Her

Elsa landed with a thud on the cold dark ground next to Hiccup and Merida. She groaned, "Owww." That really hurt.

"Jack!" Merida yelled angrily. Jack landed softly on his feet. Merida quickly stood up while Hiccup and Elsa continued to lay there. Merida pulled out her bow and an arrow, aiming it at Jack for the millionth time since they'd met. "Why'd ya doo that?! We could a been killed!"

Jack only rolled his eyes. "As I said, I've been here before. And now's not the time for this, Red. Remember who the real enemy is."

"Ya did not not jus' cull me Red." Merida growled, but lowered her weapon.

Hiccup got to his feet, and held his hand out to Elsa. She took it and he helped me to her feet. "Thank you." She smiled at him.

"No problem." He smiled back.

Suddenly there was a change in the room. It never felt comforting, it felt dark before. But now it was more full of fear than anything. They started searching around the room.

It was dark, barely any light to be seen. Elsa could make out cages and chains that hung from the ceiling. In the middle of the cave was a globe. Like the one at North's it appeared to have lights on it that represent the children that believe in guardians.

She looked closer at the cages, all of them appeared to have things in them. And not things...yetis and elves!

"Jack, Merida, Hiccup! The cages!" The elves and yetis started making loud noises, calling for them to let them out. Elsa created staircases all around the room that lead to different cages.

Jack quickly flew up to the highest ones, while Merida, Hiccup, and Elsa used the stairs to reach them. Merida worked the tip of an arrow in to pick the locks. Hiccup used two pin-looking thinks to open them. And Jack and Elsa made icicles form in the locks, then twisted them as if they were keys.

Elsa searched for Rapunzel and Kristoff, but they didn't appear to be in the room. If they were, the only place they could be would be in is one of the five cages that appear to be empty.

Once all the yetis and elves were free of their metallic prisons Jack threw a snowglobe for half of the yetis and all of the elves to go through. They need to help North and the kids work on the toys. The other half of the yetis are helping to find Rapunzel and Kristoff.

She came to stand next to Jack as he talked to a large, dark yeti. "Phil, you didn't happen to see two blondes, Pitch is keeping prisoner, did you? One is the girl with really long hair that was chosen to be a guardian. The other was a man; really muscular with hazel eyes."

Phil nodded his head and pointed up. Elsa's gaze followed to where he was pointing. Her bright blonde hair could now be seen, even in the terrible light.

"Kristoff! Rapunzel! is that you?" Elsa shouted.

Jack, Merida, and Hiccup looked up.

"Yes!" Rapunzel's voice called, "Get us out!"

"I'm coming!" She didn't hesitate to create yet one more staircase made of ice that lead right to Rapunzel's cage. Jack flew up to her cage as Hiccup and Merida carefully ran up the stairs behind her.

In front of Her was Rapunzel. Except she wasn'ts the bubbly Rapunzel she'd come to know. Her face was tear stained. Her dark green dress was covered in dirt and dried blood, and was tattered. Her hair, which used to be smooth and beautiful, was now nappy and looked like it was mauled by a cheetah.

"Rapunzel are you okay? Did he hurt you?" Elsa asked.

Rapunzel sobbed gripping the bars to the cage, "Yes but, I healed myself with my hair. It's posses the power to heal. I never told you because I thought you would all think I'm a freak. I'm so sorry! But don't worry about me! Worry about Kristoff. Once Pitch found out I was healing him, he put us in these cages. He might be infected! Pitch has been cutting us!"