7: If You Want Anna's Advice

Rapunzel woke up to the sun shining through the window. The bedroom Elsa had let her stay in was a light purple with white trim. The bed was on the back wall, there was a wardrobe the left wall, and a desk and chair on the right. The bed had a light pink comforter with flower designs. The pillows and sheets were a simple white.

Getting out of the comfortable bed she walked to the wardrobe. There were a couple dozen dresses inside, all made of intricate fabrics and fitted perfectly just for her. There were shoes on the bottom of the wardrobe but she had no idea how to put them on.

Rapunzel chose a dark purple dress that had short, poofy sleeves and a skirt that bell-shaped and reached the floor.

She felt like putting her hair in a braid so that people would't step on it but she knew she couldn't do it herself. Rapunzel walked out of her room, crossing the hall she knocked on Merida's door to ask if she would help with her hair. Next she planned on asking Anna too.

"Merida? Are you in there?" Rapunzel called. After waiting a few seconds, she opened the door, not seeing anyone in the room, she shut the door.

That's strange. I guess I'll ask Hiccup if he knows where she is.

And with that Rapunzel walked to knock on his door. "Hiccup?" She asked. She heard a crash and two people whispering come from inside the room. "I was wondering if you knew where Merida is?" She leaned against the wall next to his door.

The door opened and out came Hiccup, quickly shutting the door behind him as he backed up to it.

"Merida? No idea... maybe she went to shoot some arrows at the guards' training area?" His response came out too fast and he was biting his lip nervously.

"Are you okay?"

"What? Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" His eyes darted between Rapunzel and his hands.

"No reason." She acted as if she believed him, "See you latter, Hiccup!" She responded cheerfully and started walking down the hallway.

When she heard his door close she turned back around, hiding behind a tall plant with all her golden hair wrapped around her body. She waited a few minutes for him to leave his room.

And he finally did, but he wasn't  alone.

Merida?

Hiccup scratched the back of his neck, "So..."

Merida spoke quickly, "Nothing 'appened. Yoou were jus' bein' a good friend. Ya 'ave a girlfriend and I was bein'-- uh... So I'm goin' ta go." Merida started to walk away.

"Why were you crying last night?" Hiccup asked. Merida looked at him, tears building up in her eyes.

"I don' wan' ta talk abou' it." She tried to blink the tears back.

"Are you sure?" Hiccup had concern written all over him; his voice and his facial expression have it etched.

Merida nodded her head, "That's fine. But if you ever want to talk about it... I'm always here for you." The second he said that, Merida hugged him.

"Thank yoou." She slipped away from their embrace and walked back down the hallway.

As soon as Hiccup closed the door to his room Rapunzel rushed down the corridors to Anna's bedroom.

She knocked on the door, "Anna? It's Rapunzel."

"Just minute," Anna yawned. Rapunzel heard some movement and then the door opened, revealing Anna in a green nightgown with her hair like a lion's mane.

"Sorry, did I wake you up?"

Anna yawned again, "I've been up for hours. Do you need something?"

Rapunzel looked at her hands, replying shyly. "Well I wanted to braid my hair but I can't really do it myself, so I was wondering if you would want to help me?"

She jolted up, a big grin plastered across he face, "I would love to!" Anna grabbed arm and pulled her into the room. "Let me get dressed first. You can sit down." Anna gestured for her to sit on the bed while she disappeared behind a dressing screen. After minute or so, Anna stepped out from behind the screen wearing a light green and ivory colored dress that went to her shins and had three-quarter sleeves. She also wore light brown and ivory colored boots.

Anna quickly brushed and put it into two braids. "Your turn!" She squealed. Rapunzel sat up straight on the bed and Anna started braiding her hair.

"Can I ask you a theoretical question?" Rapunzel had been thinking about Merida and Hiccup and was wondering if maybe Anna could shed some light on the situation.

"Ask away," Anna giggled.

"If you had these friends, one boy and one girl, that had been in the same room for the entire night, but in the morning were talking about how the guy has a girlfriend and that nothing happened... what would your impression of that be?" Rapunzel spoke extremely rapid yet somehow Anna understood her.

"That something unmentionable happened... this isn't a theoretical question, is it?" Rapunzel tried to answer, to tell her that it was, but Anna kept talking. "Lets narrow it down. So of the friends I'm aware that you have, only one of them has a girlfriend. That leaves two girls that he could have been talking to. One has curly red hair, the other has long blonde hair. The one with platinum blonde hair is immediately eliminated because her sister knows she would never do that...So Rapunzel, which girl was it? It probably wasn't the blonde because she would ask about herself, so it has to be the redhead..." Anna was almost done with Rapunzel's hair now.

"How did you--"

"Being hidden from the outside world gives you a lot of time to think about things." Oh, I know. "If you want Anna's advice, don't tell anyone else about this because it could have been a complete misunderstanding. Okay?" Anna finished her hair

Rapunzel smiled, "Okay."

______________________________________________________

Hello Guardians!

What do you think of Anna's advice? sorry that it sucks... I couldn't come up with anything else. This is another filler chapter. I promise that the next one will be good and have some intense pressure... I had to write this chapter twice because it was deleted! I am so pissed off! I think it's almost like the original chapter (which was way better than this mess) but I couldn't remember what I wrote . So this one is way shorter and I'm sorry! >:(  Anyways, the vote for Merricup vs Hiccstrid is on until the end of this book. Total so far: Merricup 6 -- Hiccstrid 2. I'm just going to warn you know right now; I had an absolutely brilliant idea that for book 3 that might not involve Merricup... but it might involve their children. If you don't understand what I mean... good. It's meant to be confusing. please read the story called "New Story Options" in my works. I would like you to vote for what story I write next.

Keep reading,

PrincessSelene04