6: To Protect You

"Elsa!" the girl with strawberry blonde hair and bright blue eyes yelled as she enveloped Elsa in a tight hug. Hiccup could only assume that she was Elsa's sister, Anna. "Where were you? Who are they?" Anna asked as she pointed to Jack, Rapunzel, Merida, and him. Kristoff looked to them curiously as well.

Merida waved and smiled shyly. Merida has a shy side? "I'm Merida, Princess a Dunbroch. Well... Yoou refer to i' as Scottland." She elbowed Hiccup in the ribs again after a moment and he grunted in pain. He guessed that was her signal for him to introduce himself.

"Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III, heir of Berk." He held out his hand for her to shake it and she did.

"Berk? Where all the dragons live?" Anna questioned.

He had to admit he was a little bit impressed that didn't didn't say anything snarky about his name and that she knew about Berk. Mostly because he didn't think that many other countries knew of the clan's existence. Except Scottland, that was.

"Yeah, I was the first to train one. Toothless, my dragon, is in your stables right now."

She gasped, jumping up and down excitedly, "Can I see it?"

Hiccup chuckled, "Sure, but not right now."

She frowned like a five year old, "Fine."

Rapunzel walked up to Anna and bowed awkwardly, "I'm Rapunzel... I'm not a princess or heir or dragon tamer. I'm not really anyone important." She shrugged.

Anna giggled at her. "Everyone is important, Rapunzel. It's nice to meet you," She smiled gently.

Jack had been floating in midair for most of the time, "And you must be Jack Frost." Anna said, looking up she rolled her eyes.

Jack fell to the floor with a loud thud. He was shocked that the princess knew who he was. Theu all start laughing at him. His eyes widen at Anna as he quickly got to his feet. "Wait, wait, wait. You can see me? You know who I am?" He inquired happily.

"Yes?" She spoke slowly. "You are Jack Frost, right?"

"Yeah that's me!" He hopped and did a backflip. "Finally! More people are starting to believe in me!" They all watched him warily wondering what he was talking about. "I though only Jamie and his friends believed in me. But now..." He trailed off there.

"Uh, Jack?" Hiccup asked.

Jack looked at him, a smile still on his face, "Yeah?"

"Wha ar' ya so 'appy abou'?" Merida continued his question.

Jack stopped smiling, "I'll explain later." He shrugged it off like it was not worth knowing, but they could all tell that it was something important to him.

"Mind telling me where you disappeared to?" Anna nudged Elsa.

"Umm..." Elsa searched the room nervously with her eyes. "Well I... we," She looked at the four, who urged her to continue. "We were taken to the north pole and it's a really long story that I don't have the time to tell right now." Anna gave Elsa an oh-we-have-time look. Elsa seemed to have read her sister's mind, "No, Anna. We have important business to attend to."

"Like what?" Anna raised her voice.

"Trading papers." Kristoff pretended to cough from behind Anna, earning a glare from her.

"But Elsa can do them now that she's here," She complained.

"I can't see how they're sisters," Jack muttered to Hiccup as they were watching Anna and Elsa. Merida was talking with Kristoff about the guards.