2: An "Accident"

North, Elsa, and Jack left the room. Merida wanted to go hurt Hiccup and his precious dragon but she saw something moving out of the corner of her eye. Turning around, she saw a gigantic globe with thousands, if not millions, of glowing lights. "Oi, Tooth! Wha' is tha'?" She asked the Fairy.

"Hm?" Tooth questioned. Merida pointed to the globe, "Oh! That shows us all of the children that believe in us. Each glowing dot represents a child who believes. This globe is North's so it only shows the children that believe in Santa Claus," She spoke in a high pitched, chirpy voice. To be quite honest, Merida found Tooth a bit annoying. Tooth talked to her fairies while Merida admired the globe.

She heard a thud come from the hallway and everyone in the room turned their heads towards the door.

"What was that?" Rapunzel and Hiccup said at the same time. A question mark appeared above Sandy's head. Tooth, Bunny and Sandy walked towards the door as Hiccup, Rapunzel and Merida followed them.

"If Jack decided to freeze something again..." The Easter Bunny trailed off as they all stepped in to hallway.

They saw Elsa laying on top of Jack with their faces just an inch apart. Behind them was a trail of ice. Neither of the two seemed to notice them as they stared at each other for a few seconds.

"Ahem!" Bunny pretended to cough in order to get their attention. The second they heard him Elsa quickly jumped off Jack and straightened out her dress. Jack quickly stood up as well. Both of their faces turning a bright pink color as they glanced between each other and at the guardians.

"It was an accident--" Jack started but was cut off by Elsa.

It sure didn't look like an accident to Merida.

"I was skating and ran into Jack..." Elsa explained. Merida could tell that Elsa was a queen because she acted like her mum. Always polite and sophisticated and her posture was always perfect.

"He didn't run into ya or try to freeze ya?" Bunny asked with a surprised expression. Elsa shook her head with a confused look on her face. "Well that's a first."

"Very funny, Kangaroo," Jack said. Bunny scowled at him but Jack only smirked, "I only do that stuff to you."

Merida noticed Elsa exhale now that all the attention was away from her. As Bunny and Jack continued to argue, North came walking down the hallway, following the ice trail.

She walked over to him, "North, could ya show us where we'll be stayin'?" She'd gotten unusually tired in that short amount of time.

He looked at me, "Oh, yes." He spoke up to get everyone's attention, "New guardians and Jack, follow me. I show you where you are staying now."

The five followed him as he lead them down another corridor. He stopped when he got to a set of double doors, "You will all be staying here." Merida's eyes widened as he opened the doors to reveal a large, cabin-looking room. There was a fire place with a big red couch and several chairs around it. In the back was a small kitchen and dining room, as well as a spiral staircase leading to a loft area. "Will do fine, no?"

"Thanks, North. It's great," Jack answered as he walks in and sat on the couch. He traced his staff on the ground, making snowflake patterns in frost on the floor. The rest of them thanked North as well and entered the suite. North left without another word.

"This is nothing like my tower..." Rapunzel scanned all around the room. Her eyes lit up like a child's on Christmas morning.

"This is almost exactly like my house," Hiccup shrugged.

"I'm surprised, Haddock. I though' tha' all a Berk's people lived In caves," Merida remarked.

"My Thor, you sound so much like Astrid." Toothless nodded his head as he watched her with wide eyes, then went to lay down in the corner.