3: Berk is Pitch Black

Hiccup watched Jack as he walked over to Elsa and leaned against his staff, "Thanks for that, Snowflake."

Elsa smiled slightly and leaned in close to him. It looks almost as if she was going to kiss him. What is she doing? This is not like her. She whispered in his ear just loud enough for everyone to hear, "No problem, Snowflake." Rapunzel giggled as Elsa suddenly pulled away and walked over to her to help with breakfast.

Hiccup examined Jack as he stared at Elsa. He needs to snap out of it before Elsa notices that he likes her. He walked over to Jack and smacked him in the back of the head.

"Ow! Hey, what was that for!" Jack glared at him.

Hiccup's eyes darted to Elsa and Rapunzel to make sure they aren't listening to the conversation. Merida was just behind them, fiddling with her bow and not paying attention. "You might not want to make it that obvious," he told Jack quietly.

"What are you talking about?" He asked.

He rolled his eyes and talked to him in a low voice, trying to not draw any attention to them, "You like El--"

North burst through the doors of the suite, "Pitch is in Berk!"

Berk? Why in the name of the Gods does he have to threaten people where I live? Wait, Astrid! "What? Why Berk?" Hiccup shouted.

"No clue. We leave now," North answered bluntly. The five, and Toothless, all quickly followed him out the door as he practically jogged down the hallway.

Hiccup couldn't stop thinking about Astrid, but knowing her, she would be perfectly fine, if not enjoying herself. She'd love to help them kill some nightmares.

Jack explained more about Pitch last night and this morning, including the nightmares Pitch created.

He saw how Jack got excited when they enter a room that was bustling with noise from the elves and yetis. "Do we get to take the sleigh?" Jack asked with wide eyes and a gigantic smile.

Bunny, Tooth, and Sandy entered the already crowded room. "No, no! Please not the sleigh?" Bunny pleaded.

"Yes, we are taking sleigh," North responded as a red sleigh being pulled by eight strong reindeer came out of doors on the opposite side of the room.

"I'll take the tunnels, mate. They're quicker... and safer," Bunny gulped. North ignored him, picked him up and placed him on the sleigh. He motioned for Hiccup to come next but he shook his head.

"I'm good riding on Toothless," he said as all the others hopped in the sleigh. He mounted Toothless and heard Bunny mumble something about not everyone loving the sleigh. Elsa, Rapunzel, and Bunny appeared to be nervous while Merida, Jack, Tooth, and Sandy looked excited. North was acting like it was just any other day as he grabbed the reins and took off through an icy tunnel.

Toothless and Hiccup followed behind them. He laugh at Rapunzel, Merida, and Jack who looked like they were having the time of their lives. The sleigh did a loop-di-loop and Bunny covered his mouth with his paws, trying to hold back his vomit.

"Hope you all like carrots!" Bunny shouted.

Jack just laughed at him.

Hiccup looked ahead to see the end of the tunnel. The sleigh took off into the sky and he and Toothless flew next to it.

Jack stood on the back of the sleigh, "Guys look at this v-- Ahhhhhhh." He fell off of the sleigh but landed on the skis near the back.

Elsa and Bunny gasped. They turned around to see Jack lounging on the skis. Jack laughed, "I can't believe you fell for that again, Kangaroo."