12: I've Got a Dream

Just an FYI...

I am seriously pissed off by you people correcting me on the Hiccup's age stuff (y'all know who you are)! I've researched this stuff over and over again because I'm a perfectionist (every time I see a grammar or spelling mistake I have to fix it)! In the first movie he is 14-15! There is a 5 year gap between the two movies! Therefore he is 19-20 in the second one! And this story takes place in the middle of the two movies. One more thing: I know that the time periods don't work but let's just pretend like all these people are alive during the same time, (other than the Pitch thing that's going on right now...) okay? Okay. Now on with the story!

"Ow, ow, ow!" Kristoff cried as he as thrown back into his and Rapunzel's prison cell. There was a deep gash in his knee, most likely from Pitch torturing him. Rapunzel couldn't bare to watch him in agony. Anna loved him so much...Rapunzel had to help him for the fourth time since they'd been there.

The first time she healed Kristoff--which was after Pitch broke his arm--he was freaked out by her hair. But every time she healed him he seemed to be more greatful for it.

"Let me help you." Without waiting for a response, she got up from the dirty corner of the room where she was sitting. She quickly rushed over to him, hair in her hand.

"Rapunzel, no I'm fine!" Kristoff winced as she wrapped her golden hair around his knee.

"You are not fine, Kristoff." Rapunzel said then start to sing.

"Flower gleam and glow,
Let your power shine.
Make the clock reverse,
Bring back what once was mine.
Heal what has been hurt,
Change the the fates' design.
Save what has been lost,
Bring back what once was mine.
What once was mine..."

She unwrapped the hair and inspected where the wound used to be. The only thing left there as dried blood and a very faint scar. "See, good as new," she smiled, thankful for her healing hair--as always.

"Thank you, Rapunzel," He sighed, looking over his knee. He leaned his head back against the uneven stone wall. "We need to find a way out of here."

"I'm sure Elsa, Anna, and the others will come looking for us." She responded. Though She wasn't sure of it hreself. She didn't know Jack, Hiccup, and Merida at all really. But she felt like Anna and Elsa were cousins; they got along extremely well and surprisingly looked a lot alike. So alike that it was scary... But as far as Rapunzel knew her mother was the furthest thing from a queen, nor Rapunzel a princess. They lived in a tower far from civilization for crying out loud.

"You're right." He pauses, considering something. I lean my back against the wall, fidgeting with my hair, waiting patiently for Kristoff to speak. "We have to come up with something in case they don't come."

"But they will--" She persisted.

"I know!" Kristoff shouted, annoyed by her. She cowered away from him. He apoligized, "I'm sorry. It's just a precaution." He waited before asking her another question, "Can you do anything other than heal people with your hair?"

"The only weapon I'm good at using is a frying pan." Kristoff chuckled, "What?" Rapunzel raised her eyebrows.

"Oh, you were serious?"

"Yes."

He coughed, "Sorry."

It was Rapunzel's turn to sigh. She knew that he wanted to try to get out of here, but she honestly thought it would be better to wait it out. They'd come for them, she could feel it--as North would say--in her belly.