21

[][][][][]

Chris's days are slowly getting better with Kaya's presence. Not completely, but they're better. He knows she's being careful with him. Like she's going to break him. Like he's a piece of glass.

His routine became this. Wake up in the morning, get ready for work, work, meet Kaya at work in the evening, chat with her, more like listening to Kaya speak while staring at the table, let her drop him home, give his father some money for alcohol, cut himself to sleep.

He's still cutting himself. It's still very painful somehow. He tries to listen to what Kaya has to say, to follow her advice, but he can't. Cutting has now become an addiction to Chris. One night, when he didn't cut, he almost got something like a seizure. His hands started to shake and he began to sob for no reason. His head ached and he couldn't see or stand properly.

Chris is still not eating properly but once Kaya noticed that he hasn't been having anything, she forced him to eat some toast. But little did she know that once she left, it all came back out. 

He's disgusted with himself. Chris doesn't like the way he is and he hates himself for not being able to change. The loneliness is still present. Kaya sure did help Chris and show him that there is someone for him, but there is still a hollowness in his stomach craving for something he can't name.

He feels incomplete and the feeling is slowly ruling over his body.

[][][][][]