53

[][][][][]

Chris watched as Ronnie went up to speak, to speak out a speech she made for Kaya. Her eyes were red and she sniffed as she spoke with a sad smile. She held a paper and read out, " Kaya. She was new to town. Pretty and a great friend. None of us knew her for more than a few months, but in the time I knew her, she was the best friend I could ever ask for." She sniffed again as another tear rolled down her cheek.

"I knew her for two years now. She had a tough life but still, she was always so optimistic, so positive, always looking at the bright side of things in life, finding happiness in the smallest of actions, she was very easy to please." She chuckled through her tears as if she remembered something funny. "She helped me get through a lot and I really really miss you Kaya. You'll always be remembered." Ronnie said, looking at the coffin which was to her left. She stepped towards the wooden coffin and said something indecipherable before returning to her seat, covering her face with her hands as she sobbed.

"You have to go now, Chris." Emerald said, pointing towards the stage and Chris stood up with a deep sigh. He was tired. But he walked up and stood behind the small dais.

[][][][][]