Winwin (1/2)

Regular : Chinese/mandarin
Italic : Korean

(Your POV)

I was walking around the mall until I saw my internet friend... Sicheng. I called him just trying to find out if it's him. Since the person back was facing me I didn't see his face. His hair color was the same as Sicheng when he sent me a picture. My phone kept ringing waiting for him to pick up. I ended the call. "Waste of time." I said and turned around. I bumped into a guy. "Sor-" I stopped talking when I realized who it was. "Sicheng!" I yelled and quickly hugged him. He hugged me back. "Is it a waste of time?" He asked. I shook my head and shyly smiled. "I invited a friend. They don't trust me going out alone." He said. "Mark, this is y/n. My internet friend. That is Mark." He said pointing to him. Mark waved his hand and I bowed. "No need to be polite." He said. I didn't understand what he said so I looked at Sicheng. "What did he say?" I asked. "Oh he said 'no need to be polite'." He quoted Mark. I slowly nod. "Ok!" I said with the ok sign.

I spend the whole day with Sicheng. Mark had to leave early because his schedule. "Are you hungry?" He asked me. Come to think of it I kinda am. "A little." I said. We were walking around a park. A cold breeze passed and I shivered. I saw him take off his hoodie. While pulling it off I took a glimpse of his abs. "Here wear it." He said handing it to me. My cheeks turned a light shade of red. "N-no. I don't want y-you to be cold." I stuttered, getting flustered. He chuckled and put it over my head. "I insist you to wear it." He said. I gave up and wore it. The hoodie was warm and comfortable. "There is a café there." He said grabbing my hand and running to it. My cheeks darker than before. "Are you sure you can stay out this late?" I asked him. But he ignored me. We entered the café. "Two hot chocolates." He told the cashier. I'm standing here all confused. They both were speaking to eachother. "Ok. Name and phone number." The women said kinda seductively. "Sicheng." He said looking at me. "Who is this?" The women said looking at me. I looked at Sicheng and he shook his head for me not to worry. "My jagiya." He said smiling and his face turned a dark shade. "Oh ok. Sorry then. I'll get to your order." She said. I looked like a lost puppy by now. He gave me a smile and said "Don't worry." And we walked to a seat. "So how do you like it so far here?" He asked me. I shrugged. "I just got here today in the morning. So I went to book a hotel and went to the mall we were suppose to meet up." I said. He nods. "You sh-" he gets interrupted by the girl calling his name. "Sicheng!" She yelled. "Sorry." He gets up and grabs the drink. "I ordered two." He said. The girl ignored him and went back to the cashier. He scoffs and comes back. "What happen?" I asked looking at the drink. "She gave me one." He said and rolled his eyes. "Take it. I'm good." I said giving him the drink. "I'll just order another one." I continued and got up. "No I'll order it." And after he said that he got up to go to the line. It was a pretty long line now.

From time to time I would look at Sicheng and he would smile at me. He was next up on line and he ordered it. It was another person now. This time a man. I checked the time and it was already 9 at night. I sighed and went on my phone. I had a missed call by Renjun, my brother. I quickly called back. "Hello." I heard from the other line. I quickly smiled hearing my brothers voice. "Renjun, hi. I missed you." I said. "Y/n! Oh my, I just woke up. I missed you too." He said suddenly all excited. Which made me jump a slight bit. I giggled at his excitement. "Sorry. Why did you call me?" I said. "I heard you came over here. So I wanted to see you again. Tomorrow?" He said. "Ok. Send me the address to your dorms." I said looking at Sicheng really fast but he was paying attention to the hot chocolate. "Yay! Oh I also heard you are with Sicheng ge." He said. My eyes widen when he said Sicheng. "You know him?" I asked. Sicheng came over with my drink. I bowed as a thanks. "Yeah. He lives with me and my other friends. I told you to pay attention when I talk to you." He said in a sad tone. "I haven't talked to you in a year. How would I remember. Anyway I'll call you tomorrow. Want me to pick you up?" I asked. I heard him hum as a yes. "Ok bye then. Love you." I said before ending the call. "Who was it?" Sicheng asked. "My brother. He told me you know him." I said taking my drink and taking a sip. "Chenle? Kun?" He asked. I
Shook my head. We got up and left the café. "Renjun." I said taking another sip. "Oh." He simply said and then it became a comfortable quiet.

We got to my hotel. "Thanks for today Sicheng. It was nice meeting you. I'll see you tomorrow for a little then." I said. He nods. "Why?" He asked. "I'm going to hang with Renjun." I said. I kissed Sicheng cheek before leaving. "I had fun. Bye." I waved and left.