Weishen V

"TEN OPEN UP!" I yelled knocking the door to Weishen V dorm. "What?" Ten said opening the door, with bed hair and grey sweatpants (no shirt). "Is Xiaojun here?" I asked entering the dorm. "He just left, why?" Hendery asked. "Son of a bitch!" I yelled hitting the couch. "Why?" Yangyang asked. "Hey may or may not have gotten some false information and make himself a fool. Did he say where he was going?" I asked. "I dont think so." Kun answered. "He said something about lookinh for someone." Lucas said. "Do you mean he said he was gonna meet up with someone?" I asked him. "He said he was gonna meet up with an old friend." Sicheng said. "Listen, what do you want?" Ten asked. "I want Xiaojun. Did he say where though?" I asked Lucas and Sicheng. "No, is something happening?" Sicheng answered. "He messaged someone who he thought was an old friend. He asked to meet up. I messaged the person last night and they told him that they hated him. Im trying to find Xiaojun before he gets beat up." I said.

Right after i said Xiaojun will get beat up, all of them changed and came with me to find Xiaojun. "Did the person tell you where they are meeting up?" Kun asked me. "No, but i was thinking. Where do people usually go to meet up with someone?" I asked. "Cafe?" Ten asked. "Park?" Yangyang asked. "Arcade?" Lucas asked. "Movies?" Sicheng asked. "Restaurant?" Hendery asked. "Its cafe." Kun answered. "Yes, what are some cafes that are near?" I asked.

We split into 3 groups. Sicheng and Ten are one group. Lucas and Yangyang are another group. Hendery, Kun, and me are the last group.

Kun got a call from someone. He answered it immediately. "Who is it?" Hendery asked. "Xiaojun." He mumbled. "Where are you?" Kun asked. He nodded his head. "Ok, bye." He said hanging up. "Ok call the others. Tell them to meet up where we started." Kun told Hendery.

"He called me. He said he was going to that cafe. But he was scared to go inside, he did though. He went straight to the bathroom. He wants us to go and keep an eye on him." Kun said. "Five of you should go together as a group and then me and one of yall can go together. Because it will look weird that im hanging with six boys." I said. "Ten be her boyfriend." Kun said before leaving with the others. "Not him!" I yelled. "To bad, come on girlfriend." Ten said grabbing my hand.

Xiaojun then went and sat at the seat infront of the boys. Me and Ten sat on the seat next to Xiaojun. "Are you Xiaojun?" We heard someone say. "Uh, yes." Xiaojun said. "Who is it?" I whispered to Ten. "A girl." Ten said. "Well no shit, she sounds like one. But does it look like her?" I asked pulling up the picture she sent me. "No, she looks a bit older. Black hair. Black outfit. Her eye makeup and lipstick is also black. Her lips are a bit thinner. She is a bit more slimmer." Ten said. I turn to face the girl. Me and her made eye contact. I quickly turned to Ten. "We made eye contact." I whispered. "I dont trust her." I continued.

I looked over at Kun, he was focused on me and Ten. Me and him also made eye contact. He quickly turned to look at the boys who were talking. "Kun was looking at us." I said. "You know, he likes you." Ten said. "He doesnt. I know, he doesnt. He thinks of me as his little sister. Anyway, i wonder what Xiaojun and the girl are talking about." I said. "He really does like you. Im serious. He told me that he likes you. Can't you see it? Remember the time your ex broke up with you. He went to visit you by himself, he only told me. And that time when he took you out to the arcade, to the rollerskating rank, and to eat. He thought of it as a date. And then the time he gave you a cat. He got it because he said it reminds him of you. But we cant keep an animal, so he gave it to you." Ten said. I looked at Kun and then back at Ten.

I looked over at Xiaojun. He looks like he is gonna cry. "Do you like him?" Ten asked. "Who?" I asked looking back at Ten. "Xiaojun." He said. "I like no one." I said putting on a fake smile. "Its funny." Ten said. "What?" I asked him. "Kun likes you. And you like Xiaojun. But Xiaojun likes no one." Ten said. It became quiet.

"I used to like Kun. But then he told me, 'You are like a sister to me.' Thats when i realized, im never going to be more than a friend to him. I started hanging out with Xiaojun more. He made me laugh, he made me happy. Just like Kun. I guess that made me like Xiaojun." I said after a few seconds of silence. I looked back at Kun. "Kun suddenly stopped hanging out with me, after i started hanging with Xiaojun. I remembers when me and Xiaojun went to the theaters together i saw Kun and you there. I was laughing cause Xiaojun told me something. I looked over to my right and Kun was there looking at us. He seemed maybe mad or sad. He told you something and left. I dont know where." I continued. "He told me that he saw you two together and that he is going to the bathroom." Ten said. It went back to silence.

Ten stood up. "Im going to the bathroom." He said leaving me. I looked at him walk away from me. I looked at Xiaojun. He was laughing with the girl now. His smile making me smile. I then looked at Kun. He was talking to the boys. He then turned to look at me. I smiled at him. He smiled back. I then thought of what Ten said. Kun likes me. I like Xiaojun because he reminds me of Kun. Do i still like Kun?

I then heard a slap. It was the girl slapping Xiaojun. I quickly got up. "Why did you slap me?" Xiaojun asked. "You are so fake!" She yelled. I looked at Xiaojun. I turned to look at Kun. I then looked back at the girl. "No one hits my friends." I said slapping her. She held on her cheek and walked away. I looked at my hand, surprised that i hit her. I felt myself starting to shake. I quickly fell — sitting on the floor. Xiaojun picked me up. I felt him hug me. "Its ok. You did nothing bad." He whispered. I slowly hugged him back. I felt tears rolling down my cheeks. "I-I hit someone." I stuttered. "Its ok. Its nothing bad." He whispered. "I hurt someone. Im hurting someone." I whispered. I felt Xiaojun tense up. "Are you talking about Kun?" He asked. "How are you hurting him?" He continued. "You like me, huh? Dont, just go with Kun. It wont hurt me. I only think of you as a sister." He said. I felt my heart shatter. I felt my arms fall down to my sides. Xiaojun let go of me. I looked at Ten who was shaking his head. I grabbed my bag and ran away from all of them — crying harder.

I was sitting on the couch. I wiped my tears away and went to grab a glass of water. I heard a knock on the door. I chugged the water and put it in the sink. I walked to the door — taking a deep breath in and out. I opened it. It was...

i was thinking about maybe not doing this since they technically under SM or NCT but imma do it since people still saying they the china unit of NCT. Lmaooo. Anyway part 2 coming next week lmao.