Donghyuck

I drove back home, i can tell that my parents are awaiting me with a belt. As i parked the car, i can already feel the pain i'll be in, but oh well. As i got in, the whole house was quiet. Seems like they are asleep. I quietly went to my room, and fell asleep. Tomorrow... well today... is going to be a long day.

I woke up, begging for my parents not to come to my room. its like god hates me cause after sitting up, the door opened. "Now where were you young man on friday and saturday? Stealing one of our cars just to go back to what you used to do? Are you going back to your old ways?" My mom questioned me. I rolled my eyes. "Nothing is gonna change, ma." I mumbled. "They are. If you stop hanging out with those people." She said. "They arent the problem. I am. You created a problematic kid. You gave birth to a problematic kid." I defended my friends. "If they were your friends, then they wouldve said its the wrong thing to do but instead they let you do it." She was getting angrier and angrier each second passing. "Well fuck i cant help it that we need to do those shits to calm down and get away from people like you!" I yelled and then quickly covered my mouth. My mom raised her brows and a bitter chuckle left her mouth. With that laugh, i knew what was next. A slap and then her saying do you know who you are talking to? Dont think you can disrespect me like that. If you do that one more time i will lock you up in the basement like last time. And the only food you will receive this week is rice. And i was right. Her small hands hit my right cheek, leaving a dark red mark. And she said those exact words. "Do you know who you are talking to? Dont think you can disrespect me like that. If you do that one more time, i will lock you up in the basement like last time. And the only food you will receive this week is rice. Just cause youre my child wont mean youre off the hook. After you change, come down to eat your rice." She said before leaving my room. I sighed and went back to sleep, not bothering to even eat.

I woke up once again, its 12 am. Damn, ive been asleep for almost a whole ass day. I touched my counter to grab my phone. But nothing was there. I looked at the table in front of me to just find out my laptop was missing. "Fuck. They took everything. I shouldve locked the door." I whispered to myself. Before i knew it, i fell back asleep.

I woke up again, 4 am. I got up and showered.

5 am, i got out of the shower, dried my hair, and brushed my teeth.

5:30 am, i left the bathroom and looked for clothes.

6 am, i grabbed my bag and went to the living room. I went through all the cubbies and found my electronics. I put them all in my room and kept my phone in my pocket. I grabbed earbuds and locked my door. I put my keys in my bag, put my buds in my ears and pressed one of my favorite songs to play. I walked out the house, its 7 am already. I did everything just in time. I saw Jaemin walking over to my place. "Did you get hit?" He asked. I nod my head. "Me too." He said. "Did they do what they usually do?" He asked. "By that you mean take my phone away and me only eating rice. Then yes. But i ended up sleeping all day and stealing my shit." I said showing my phone. He chuckled. The other boys slowly appearing and walking with us. Most of them had their own conversations. My mind went to Mark. Shit i forgot to meet up with him. I should call him later so we can meet up. "Whats wrong?" Renjun asked. "Nothing." I said before entering the gates to hell.

Leaving school, i quickly clicked on Marks contact and called him. "Lets meet up."

Where? Whats wrong?

"I need advice. Meet me at the cafe infront of the school."

Ok ill be there soon.

"Ight, im already here." I then hung up. I went online and ordered an iced caramel macchiato. I then went to go take a seat all the way in the back. I didnt bother telling the others im not walking with them.

A few minutes of waiting, i was half way done with my drink. I saw the blonde boy walk in. He smiles and walks over to me. Oh boy i missed him. "Whats wrong?" He asked sitting infront of me. I told him my situation with Heejin. "Just dont be with her no more. Ignore her, its the only thing youre good at." He said and laughing at the end. "And instead you should date me." He continued looking at me. I tensed up... me dating mark? fuck no. "Im joking." He said laughing. I faked a laugh. "Did you get hit?" He asked me. I nod my head, "Might be sent to the basement today." I said. "Why?" He asked. "Cause im over here staying with you and not home." I said. "Awww you love me." He said pinching my cheeks. "Yeah right." I said laughing. With that we both stayed quiet. He took a few sips of my drink. "Im leaving, get home safe." He said before leaving.

I made it home, it was already 5 pm. "Where were you?" I heard my mom ask. I walked passed her, unlocked my room, entered it and locked it once again. Im not dealing with their bullshit today.

Finishing my homework, i went on my laptop. Doing a few things on it, i closed it after finishing. "Hyuck! Come eat!" My mom yelled. "Im not hungry!" I yelled back. I went on my phone and saw a few messages. I ignored them and went to sleep.

I woke up, it was 3 in the morning. Not bothering to go back to sleep, i just left the house. I didnt really give any fucks if i die, at least i dont have to deal with any bullshit.

I was walking on the streets, thinking since its early in the morning no one is gonna drive. But i guessed wrong, a car is honking at me right now. I turned around and it was going full speed. Is the person trying to kill me? Before realizing it, i felt pain, i flew, i fell, and then went unconscious. But i still hear everything, am i dead?

"His heart rate is slowing down." I heard. They kept talking, but i forgot every word they said. Their words became slurred and it sounded like they are far away. I cant move, i dont feel anything, i cant open my eyes. I heard a short beep and then i couldnt hear anything. I felt like i was leaving, but where to?

I opened my eyes, but i wasnt on the bed. I was at the door, staring at the doctors and nurses surrounding something. Is that me? Walking up to it, i realized it is me. Im dead... fucking finally!

Lmaooo i didnt know how to end this. I wanted to end it quick cause it was going for so long 💀💀 anyway imma try to update this every friday. Reminder: requests are open. Adios.