Johnny

(Johnny POV)

"Are you thinking of joining drama club?"

"Maybe, but only if—"

"Omg, you are obsessed with them."

"How do you know im talking about them?"

"Because it's obvious, you like Johnny."

Everyone around me would talk about me. Even though i can hear them. They only do stuff if i am in it too. Especially this one girl. Her name was y/n or something. I dont know. This other girl, Byulyi also goes. But im pretty sure she is gay. I entered the auditorium and saw my 3 friends — Doyoung, Jaehyun, and Jungwoo. I walked up to them. "So you decided to come." Jaehyun said smiling. "Yeah, but its only to get some good kissing scenes." I said smiling. "Ahh, fuckboy." Doyoung said rubbing his temple. "The y/n girl is here and Byulyi." Jungwoo said. "Yo, they stalking you or some shit?" Jaehyun said looking at y/n first and then Byulyi. "Imma go talk to y/n, she probably needs dick." Jaehyun said before leaving. "Bet 5$ he gonna come back without getting pussy." Doyoung said. "Bet." Jungwoo said shaking his hand.

Jaehyun havent came back yet. Still talking to y/n. "Get ready to pay up Doyoung." Jungwoo said chuckling. We saw the girl get up. "Take it out!" Jungwoo said getting excited. But turns out the girl went over to Byulyi. Jaehyun came back to us. "She told me to go fuck myself." Jaehyun said. "Jungwoo." Doyoung said earning his five dollars. "You guys betted?" Jaehyun said surprised. "They did, what happen though?" I asked him. "Well i told her that she was pretty. Basically flirted with her. I guess she didnt take the hint since she was taking in all the compliments. And then i asked her to meet me in the bathroom and then she told me to fuck myself. Then she left me." Jaehyun explained making the two boys laugh. "Ok, sorry i was running late. Now lets start." The teacher said coming.

The class finished and we were all able to leave school. Y/n and Byulyi left together. We were behind them for a little.

"So, f/n told me."

"Told you what?"

"That you are in love with Johnny Seo."

Damn, i knew it she liked me. Me and the three boys went the opposite way so i didnt get to hear the rest of their coversation.

(Y/n pov)

"Actually, i dont like him. I made that up, just so she can think of me as the girl she thinks she knows. In reality i dont even think i know myself." I confessed. "Why?" Byulyi — my crush — asked me. "I think im gay. Well not think. I know i am, but i havent tried anything so that is why i think." I admitted. Byulyi looked at me. I heard her chuckle. "I can maybe help you. We can head to my place. No one is usually there. We can do somethings. If it makes you uncomfortable, you can tell me to stop. Its just for you to experience." She said taking a hold of my hand. I felt my cheeks turn hot. "Yeah, sure." I said with a small smile.

I woke up next to Byulyi without my clothes and her without her clothes. I guess i am gay, and maybe did things with my crush. I turned to face her back and wiggled my arm in between her waist and arm to hug her. I felt her hand go on top of mine and she intertwined our fingers. "I love you." She whispered. I moved her hair from her face so i can see her. "I love you too." I said kissing her neck.

(Johnny POV)

"Who should i ask out?" I asked the boys. We were back at drama class. "Ask y/n out." Jaehyun said. "Why? You big mad?" Doyoung teased him. "I just want to know her answer." Jaehyun said pouting. "Me too!" Jungwoo said smiling.

"Hey, y/n can i talk to you?" I asked her. She was with Byulyi. "Umm yeah." She said with a small smile. "Do you, maybe, want to go on a date?" I asked her. "Actually, I—" she gets interrupted by Byulyi. "Sorry but she is dating me." Byulyi said holding y/n hand and walking away from me. "Dammit." I mumbled under my breath before walking away.

"So what happen?" Jaehyun asked right when i got to them. "She is gay and dating Moon Byulyi." I answered. "She is gay?" Jaehyun asked. "I knew it." Doyoung said with a smile. "It was obvious. I thought she was bisexual though." Jungwoo said talking with Doyoung. "We both got rejected." Jaehyun said giving me a high five. "Its fine, there is other pussy out there." I said with a smile.

Day 7, hello i cant sleep for shit. I stayed up all night writing this, texting people, and watching nct daily & nct dream vlives lmaoo. So have fun with an update at 5 am. Also ive realized i either post really early or really late lmaoo.