Ten

Since I haven't done him in a while. ( ;) )

Boy x Boy

(Your POV)
I entered the training room and saw someone trying out a dance move. I stayed out watching them. He then fell, I quickly ran to him and asked if he was ok. "Are you ok?" I asked. He started hissing and holding his ankle. "I'll call the ambulance." I mumbled and took out my phone already dialing 119.

I went in the ambulance with him and the other "nurses". "Thank you." I heard him mumble. "Your welcome." I said. He held out his hand and I grabbed it to make him comfortable. I felt my cheeks heat up more, every minute that passed by.

A few minutes later we got into the hospital. "Wait here sir." One of the nurses told me.

"Chi-Chitta-phon?" The lady stuttered his name. I knew him as one of the NCT members. I didn't get to contact his members due to me not having their contacts. "Yes ma'am." I said standing up. "What are you to him?" They asked. "His b-boyfriend." I stuttered. They nod and let me in. "Chi-" he then interrupt the nurse. "Call me ten." He said. The nurse nods. "Ten your boyfriend is here." She mumbled. I go in and she exits. I closed the door. "But I don't have a b- oh it's you. Thanks for helping me today." He thanked. I slightly blushed and looked down. "It's nothing." I mumbled. "I have to repay you. How about coffee when I'm out of here?" He asked. My face a darker shade of red. "S-sure." I stuttered. "Alright thanks. Can you also pass me my phone. I need to contact my members." He said. I looked up and he pointed to the couch. I grabbed his phone and handed it to him. "I'm going to stay here, just in case." I mumbled. I heard Chittaphon hum in response. I sat on the couch and went on my phone. "Hello?" Chittaphon answered, as he placed his phone on his ear. "I'm fine." He mumbled. "Someone helped me. One of the trainees." He continued. "His name is, y/n." He answered again. Chittaphon knows my name!? I thought to myself and smiled. "They are gonna let me out I think tomorrow or something. I don't know." He continued. I stopped listening to the conversation and continued scrolling through Instagram. And that's when it hit me. Am I falling in love with Chittaphon?

Many hours passed and I still haven't fell asleep. Chittaphon slept a long (ass) time ago. I went down to the cafeteria and bought some food to eat, since I haven't ate yet. When I entered the room again there was a nurse. "Oh hello. Ten would be able to leave right when he wakes up. Would you like us to call down a Taxi, when he does wake up?" She asked. I nod and gave her a smile. "Ok. Good night now." She said and left. I went back to the couch, and started eating.

"What time is it?" I heard Chittaphon say tiredly. I looked up at him and he was rubbing his eye. "It's nine in the morning." I mumbled. I heard him groan. "Can I go home?" He asked stretching. I chuckled at how cute he looks. "Yeah. And you still owe me that coffee." I said. He chuckles. "I forgot." He mumbled. I called down one of the nurses and she helped me put him on a wheel chair. "Do you know how to use crutches?" She asked Chittaphon. And he nods his head. We head down, and there was already a Taxi down there. "The crutches are in there already." She told me. I nod. He slowly went in the taxi and I went in after him. "Can we go to Starbucks?" I asked the driver. He nods and started driving away.

"I'll be right back then." I said to Chittaphon. I got up to go order our drinks.

(Chittaphon POV)
I texted Taeyong right after y/n left to go order our drinks. "I'm out with him?! In Starbucks! I don't know if it's a date or not!" I typed and sent it afterwards. I smiled and slightly blushed. I looked out the window and saw a group of boys, quickly recognizing them it was the dream kids. They passed by me, I made eye contact with Renjun. I then received a text message. "Hyung? What are you doing in Starbucks alone?" It read. "I'm on a date." I typed and sent. He then left me on open. A few minutes later the drink was placed in front of me. And y/n sat in front of me. "So this is how it feels to have coffee with the famous Chittaphon." He mumbled, and not mispronouncing my name. "I'm Thai by the way." He said and smiled. "Oh cool. From where?" I asked. "Chiang Mai." He said. I 'ooo'ed and smiled. "You expected me to say Bangkok?" He asked. I slowly nod. We both chuckle. "Shouldn't you go to your dorms?" He asked me. I shook my head. "They probably don't care where I'm at. Unless I'm safe then they don't care." I mumbled. He hummed in response. "Even though this was a little bit, I like hanging with you Chittaphon. And I'm sorry to tell the nurse that we were dating." He mumbled. His face turning a light shade of red. "It's ok, unless you want to make it real." I whispered. "I would love to." He mumbled. My face redder than ever. I became flustered. "R-really?" I stuttered. He chuckles and nods. "Yeah." He mumbled.

Oh my I don't know if this sucks. But this is my first boy x member (I think.) Ill probably make more of these boy x member for my male readers.