Renjun

Dear Renjun new girlfriend,

Treat him ok. He always acts tough around his friends. But it's just an act. Laugh at his jokes, even when they aren't funny. It makes him happy. Never be the one to let go of the hug first, it puts a huge smile on his face. Always hold his hand when he reaches for it. It makes him feel like he owns you. And realize you have a great guy when dating him. Because he is one of the best I had.

Sincerely,
His ex-girlfriend

I put the letter in an envelope. "Our relationship was fun. I hate that you have a new girl next to you. Was our four year relationship nothing to you?" I said talking to myself. I sealed the envelope and grabbed my bag which had all my stuff in it. I was going to meet up with Mark today.

I started playing on my phone when I heard the bell ring. I looked up and it was Renjun... with his new girl. Honestly, she was way prettier than me, way slimmer than me, and way better than me at everything. (No offense. All of you are pretty human beings:3) They went on the line to get their drinks. I sighed and looked back at my phone. 'One new message' I unlocked my phone and it was Mark. 'Sorry I can't make it today. I'm busy with my schedule. Let's meet up next time.' It read. I sighed again. I got up and exit the shop. "I'll just go to the dorms and leave it there." I said to myself and started running there.

I took a deep breath in and out and slid the note under the doorway. I left with a tear rolling down my cheek.
Flashback:
"Don't cry, you look better when your smiling. And with me of course." Renjun said hugging me and comforting me. "It just really hurt me what she said." I said crying onto his chest. "Well just know that you have me now. And we need to cherish these moments." He said cupping my face with his hands and kissing my forehead. And we stayed cuddling on my bed, in silence.
End of flashback.
I smiled at the memory. "I never told you but the girl that said those things, is the girl that your with now." I whispered to myself. I wasn't looking where I was going and I bumped into someone. "S-sorry." I said and looked up. It was Renjun and his girlfriend. She walked away while he stayed with me. "It's ok. Just make sure to look up, and never look down. And smile no matter what." He said wiping my tear with his thumb. "Stop... Renjun..." I whispered. "I-I can't. Everyone makes mistakes. Meet me at the café at 7." He said before leaving. I sighed and continued walking. "Thanks for the nice words Renjun." I said to myself.

I got home making a mess in my room trying to find what to wear. And finally I found something. I wore a white shirt which was tucked into my black skirt, long but short black socks, and black vans. I let my hair down and wore a little bit of makeup. "Ten minutes. I should get going." I said grabbing my bag and running out of the house.

I checked the time. "Three minutes. Great I'm early." I whispered to myself. I entered the café and ordered a coffee. I put some sugar in it and sat in a seat. Right after getting relaxed the door bell rang. I looked up and it was Renjun, with two letters. He went on the line to order his drink. My heart beating faster than ever. "Calm down." I whispered to myself. He then sat in front of me and slid the notes in front of me. "Read them." He simply said.

Dear Y/n,

I didn't think I would be writing to you. But I am. I can't get you out of my mind. Anyway this is day one of me being without you. I did it for a good reason. I didn't want you to get hurt. Guess what? I figured out the girl who told you those things. It was Anhyoung the whole time. And that's who I'm dating now. Why? Because she threatened me. She just wants fame. She told me if I date her and break up with you nothing bad will happen to you. I did it for you. Anyway I'm legit crying while writing this. I miss you so much. Just know that I still love you and always will. Just stick with me right now untill I end this nonsense.

Your one and only,
Renjun

Dear Y/n,

It's me again. You probably notice this is also the third day of me dating her. And she is so clingy and annoying. She always wants me to take her out. I'm thinking of dumping her and going back to you. I'll protect you no matter what. ILL EVEN BEG THE BOYS TO LET YOU LIVE WITH US! If that means you stay safe. You can be with me no matter what. I don't want you to be hurt. I love you.

Yours truly,
Renjun

I felt my cheeks turn hot and my eyes start to water. "R-Renjun... I'm sorry. I-I didn't know y-" he interrupted me by kissing me. "I just broke up with her. So please." He stops talking. "I love to move in with you and get back together." I said. And that's how me and Renjun got back together.