Donghyuck

We got to our usual place — where we smoke and drink. "Nothing changed." Renjun said.

A few hours later we all got hella fucked. We drank everything, and smoked 4 grams. "Im seriously gonna regret this later." Jeno said. "Are we going to the club at night?" Jisung asked. "You already know." I answered. Chenle and Renjun fell asleep. "So why did you suddenly to go back to doing this?" Jaemin asked. "Everything is falling apart again. I cant handle everything coming to me all at once. I guess it was meant to be like this... im sure it'll stop eventually. But right now is not the time. I need this to calm me down and stop everything ya know?" I explained. "Just drop Heejin. Be the flirt you are. Dating is probably not for you right now." Jeno said. "Imma go sleep with the others." Jisung said. Jisung went to the car — where the other two are sleeping. I wrapped another gram and lit it up. I took a hit and passed it to Jeno. "You're right. But i dont know how to tell Heejin that i dont want to be with her. You know me, i usually make out or hit it and then leave. Maybe sometimes talk to them or look at them." I said. "What are things that she doesnt like? You can start doing them so she can stop liking you." Jaemin said. I looked at him with a smile. "You're right... thanks bro." I said slapping his thigh. "I helped too." Jeno said. "Thank you." I said slapping his thigh too.

We finished the gram and then chilled a little. Once it hit 11 pm, we all were a little sober. I was able to drive. But we didnt go back home, we went to the club.

After a few hours there, we booked 3 hotel rooms. We all stayed there to rest. After waking up, we said we're going to the beach. I heard my roomate (for tonight) snore. "Shut up Jaemin." I whispered throwing a pillow at him. And with that he stopped snoring. I quickly fell asleep, not thinking of the consequences my actions are going to have.

I woke up with a huge head ache and 50 missed calls from my parents. I ignored it and turned my phone off. "Wake up." I said throwing another pillow at Jaemin. "Where we going now?" He asked. "The city." I answered.

We all got in the car — once again. We blared music while heading to the city. Jisung — this time was in the passanger seat — put the volume down. "Shouldnt we be heading home today?" Jisung asked. "We'll go to the city, then the beach, and then head home. We'll be home by Sunday." I answered. With that answer, Jisung put he volume high again.

I parked my car, and we all got out. We passed time by going to different shops and eating street food. It was fun. I told them that we should be at the beach before sunset, so we can see the sun set. Heading back to the car, we saw Jenos sister. We quickly ran and entered the car.

Getting out of the car once again, the sound of the water hitting the sand calmed all of us down. We head near the water and sat there, letting the water hit our feet when it hits the sand. "I thought we were going to get caught." Jeno said letting out a sigh of relief. No one responded to him, quietness taking over.

The sunset was beautiful, we took many pictures of it. The younger ones fell asleep. "I miss Mark." Renjun suddenly blurted out. "If he was here... we wouldve probably brought extra clothes and went in the water. We wouldve been dancing and shit." He continued. "Mark... is old. He probably wouldve scold us if we even decided to skip and leave for two days." I said. "Yeah... now that he is 20 he would act like he is big and understands everything. He would pretend like he deadass didnt just do it a few weeks ago." Jaemin said. "Is it talk trash about Mark day?" We heard him say from behind us. He was with a bunch of other people. Jisung and Chenle woke up. "These are my friends. Well other friends." He said and with that, we all started introducing eachother.

At the end we all hung out for a little longer. Taeyong told us that our parents are worried sick and that Mark knew what we were probably doing and where we are. So thats when they came here, Mark wanted to see us one more time before telling us to go home. While going in the car, Mark was scolding us. Just like we predicted. "I love you guys. Dont forget that, text me if anything." He said. And with that he went back with the others, and we head back home.

"Get home safe." Jaemin said after i dropped him off. I was alone in my car. Deep in thought, once again. I thought back to what Mark said, "text me if anything." I should talk to him about the whole situation with Heejin. I texted him while still parked in front of Jaemin house. I told him if we can meet up later. He responded quick with a yes. Time to see Mark again.

I drove back home, i can tell that my parents are awaiting me with a belt. As i parked the car, i can already feel the pain i'll be in, but oh well. As i got in, the whole house was quiet. Seems like they are asleep. I quietly went to my room, and fell asleep. Tomorrow... well today... is going to be a long day.

Omg i posted twice this week lmaoo we all gonna die 🤭 anyway im working on the first imagine of the ateez imagine book thing... and while writing it i was think of ateez as a gang bc idk they just seem like one lmaoo welp thats enough spoilers ;) ill probably post it tomorrow or sunday. Also the nct concert was so much fun 🥺 anyway goodnight teehee (chapter not edited)